𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚎ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙰𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚞 𝙼𝚒𝚢𝚊

𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝚃𝚎𝚗

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍: 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚎

ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ

"Wait, Tsumu, you're actually taking the dare?" Aran stares at the setter in disbelief.

"Obviously!"

"You know you're putting your taste buds, and possibly your immune system, on the line by doing this, right?" Osamu interjects.

"I'm not putting anything on the line. How hard could it possibly be to make (Y/N) laugh?"

"No, it's just... You're so horrible at understanding other people's senses of humor."

"Why else do you think I proposed this dare in particular? I'm going to record every second of Atsumu eating a cicada." Suna snickers quietly.

I step into the classroom, only to see a head of blond hair accompanied with brown eyes peeking over the far side of my desk, sticky notes stuck over his eyes with a rather messy doodle of a googly eye on each one.

I stare for a few seconds and walk over, staring at Atsumu in confusion. "What are you doing?"

He puffs up his cheeks and raises his face up toward the ceiling, where he's drawn a face on the bottom of his chin.

I grin the slightest bit, but set my hand on my hip. "Cool. Anyway, can I sit down now?"

Attempt after attempt, failure after failure, Atsumu started to get worried that he would actually lose and have to eat a cicada.

It's lunchtime now. Walking with him toward the lunch room, he asks me an unexpected question.

"Hey, what makes you laugh anyway?"

I look over at him and raise a brow. "Uh, a lot of things. Why?"

"I'm just curious."

"My humor is randomly generated. Honestly, I could laugh at a piece of bread falling over."

"Bread falling over? How-"

He's cut off when someone accidentally bumps into him, knocking him over. He lands face down, arms and legs completely straight. The way he's laying causes a giggle to erupt from my throat, evolving into a chortle.

I grab his hand and help him up, still laughing lightly. "You alright?"

Atsumu seems not to even recognize his bleeding nose, laughing in triumph. "Hahaha! I got you to laugh!"

"Tsumu, your nose-"

"Now I won't have to eat a cicada!"

"Im sorry, what?"

He sets his hands on my shoulders, grinning with satisfaction. "Your broken humor saved my taste buds!"

"Um... You're welcome?"