𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚎ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙺𝚎𝚒 𝚃𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚊

𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍: 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚎

ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ

I'm tugged out of sleep and into consciousness from a sudden jolt beside me.

The blonde is still asleep from the looks of it, however his fists are clenched. I brush my hand gently across his cheek and he shrinks. He's asleep, yet restless.

Without really thinking about it, I gently grab his hand in both of mine and lay back down facing him.

His eyes open after awhile and he sits up almost immediately, staring around as if looking for danger that didn't exist.

When I hear small, quiet crying, I sit up with him. "Tsuki, are you okay?"

He looks back at me and astonishment flickers in his hazel eyes for just a fleeting moment before he wraps me in a hug.

In response, I set my hands on his back and hug back. "A bad dream, huh?"

He clenches my shirt, which answers my question perfectly. I move one of my hands to the back of his head, rubbing it slowly.

"It's alright, it was just a dream. I'm here with you."

Silence falls over the room, save for the nearly inaudible, whispery crying of my boyfriend.

"Do you want to talk about it? Do you need some water?"

"I just.." He trembles out, wiping his eyes, "...want to hold you for now."

I clutch his shirt. "Alright." I whisper, gently patting his hair.

We sit there for awhile, maybe about ten minutes, and eventually he pulls back and meets my eyes, only then reaching for his glasses.

"Water?" I ask quietly once he's put on his glasses.

"Yeah.."

I stand up and head to the door that leads out to the kitchen, but I'm stopped when there's a hand wrapped around my wrist.

"I'm coming with you. Just... In case." He shifts his hand so that our pinkies are locked all while refusing to meet my eyes, and I grin softly.

"Alright."