~Who is This Kid...~

Aizawa POV~

I sigh as I walk through the alleyways of Japan, listening to Mic talking non-stop about who knows what. I was assigned to patrol tonight, courtesy of being an underground hero, which unfortunately wasn't a "proper" excuse to skip school the next day. Present Mic, or Hizashi, offered to come with me, which I refused right away.

I glance in his direction, glaring at him, but he paid no attention and kept on blabbing. He's good company, but sometimes it gets annoying. I guess we can say we're friends or whatever.

"-and remember the time we pranked our 2A homeroom teacher? Do you Shota? Damn, those were the times-"

"Shh-" I say, and we both stop dead in our tracks. He turns and looks at me with confusion.

"Shota what-" Our eyes widen. There was a muffled cry of a child. We both run towards the noise, turning the corner of the alley, we see a boy covered in flaming red blisters, blood and burns all over him with dried tear stains on his face, along with the new ones. He was covered in scars, and bruises, probably from abuse.

We stop and looked at him horrified. I took a step forward to take a closer look at him, and check his pulse on the side of his neck. I looked over my shoulder, and nodded to Hizashi, confirming that the boy was still alive, thankfully. He calms down a bit, and walks over to my side.

"S-should we take him back to UA, see if recovery girl could do something for him?" He asks, trying to hide his disgust, but also his horror.

"Yeah, I don't know how much she can do for him, but it's worth a try. He could at least live, that's for sure." He nodded in response, and I took him in my arms, careful not to cause any more damage, and we started heading towards UA as fast as we could.

During our ride back, I started bandaging the boy as much as I could. I took the time to study him a bit more. He didn't look too old, maybe 13 or 14. He also had a couple of red streaks in his snow white hair. I turned and looked in the other direction. Sure, I'm underground hero, I'd have to be used to this already. But, the truth is, you could never get used to this kind of stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recovery Girl POV~

I was wrapping up my things and getting ready to go home already when I got a call from Shota Aizawa. I sigh to myself, knowing it was nothing good. I swear to god if that broccoli boy killed himself I'm going to kill him.

"Hello?" I say picking up.

"Hey are you still at the office? Something came up when me and 'Zashi were on patrol, and we need your help." He says, obviously panicked a bit. I honestly didn't want to, but I knew I had to.

"Alright I'll help, I'm still in my office, when are you gonna be here?"

"We're already here." He says, and the door opens widely, and I see a panicked Shota and Hizashi, carrying what looks like a dead body of a boy.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" I shout.

"We were on patrol, and we heard some whimpers coming from somewhere around where we were, and well we found him. Could you heal him up?" Says Hizashi, as Shota placed the boy onto the hospital bed. I walked over to him, and I too, starred in horror. I've seen a lot over these past years of being here, and there were few cases like this. By few cases, I mean almost none.

"What the heck happened to this boy...?"

"We don't know, but we were hoping you could try and heal him up."

"You know I heal what's in there, I can't create new organs, things like that. By that I mean I can't create new skin tissues, but I'll try and do as much as I can. You two can go back to your dorms and come here tomorrow morning I'll be fine on my own." I say replying to Shota.