"You can get in serious trouble, Scar!" She whispered frantically looking over at Devora's attempt to pick herself up on her high, skinny heels.

"Who's to say I did it?" Scarlette snapped back, her eyes narrowed holding practically no rueful emotions behind her onyx eyes.

Her grin soon diminished into an expression satiated with petulance as Yoongi stepped out of the office to see Devora on the ground.

Instantly, all employees minded their business, getting back to their work as if nothing ever happened.

"Oh, are you okay?" Yoongi's voice was laced with concern, leaning over for her hand. "What the hell is going on out here?"

It gave him cold feet, she seemed to be fine physically and over her attire.

But she could have been severely bruised on her elbows and knees from trying to catch herself when she slipped forwards.

Devora's voice trembled with shame, moisture forming near her eyes, fighting tears to save herself from even more humiliation.

"N-no, I just slipped on some water," She suppressed the distress in her voice, grabbing Yoongi's cold large hands. "Please don't worry about it, it was my mistake."

Though Devora tried to put his worries aside, Yoongi couldn't help but meet eyes with a woman sitting a few inches from the incident. Her lips pushed into a thin line, almost as if she was trying to stop herself from laughing.

Yoongi shook his head, deprecated, watching as the woman averted her eyes, tracing them back to her computer.

"Don't. Devora, you're bleeding." Yoongi's voice was strapping, furnished with nothing but a bleak and cryptic tone.

She looked down to see that she had a large paper cut on her index finger, presumably from the papers that slipped through her hands. Devora observed the blood sweep against her other finger, pulling her hands away from Yoongi's careful hold.

"It's okay, it was my fault for being so careless."

"Please go wash up, make sure you clean the cut." Yoongi picked up the mess of scattered papers from the ground. "I'll go get a first-aid kit."

Devora realized how much the cut prickled with pain as soon as she saw it on her finger, looping from her cuticle to the back of her finger.

'Of course right when I get my nails done.' Devora huffed to herself.

She cleared the feeling of embarrassment, trying to continue as if nothing happened, walking to the restroom.

However, she couldn't shake the thought that nobody went to help her up when she was down on the floor. Nor could she shake the question of why water was splashed on the ground.

Her throat throbbed, swallowing the impenetrable lump that aimed to explode into her mouth. Battling with her tears of mortification, running her hands through lukewarm water.

Yoongi walked back into Hobi's office, hearing their discussion continue as he made his way to the cabinets against the wall.

His eyes scattered for a moment, looking for a white box with a red cross on it.