19

7 Months later 

interview—
The group was about to start their first interview of the day. They were sitting in neat rows talking and laughing waiting for it to start. Rudy, Aria, and Chase were in one row. While Madelyn, Bailey, and JD were in another row.

INTERVIEWER: Okay introduce yourselves and who you play!

" I'm Rudy Pankow and I play JJ maybank"
" I'm aria Brock and I don't play in the show" she laughed along with everyone else
" I'm Madelyn cline and I play Sarah Cameron"
" I'm Jonathan Daviss and I play Pope heyward"
" I'm chase Stokes and I play John B"
" I'm Madison Bailey and I play Kiara Carrera"

" Thank you guys so I want to start off with dating like so of course we have a newly engaged couple with us here congrats you too"

" Thank you" Aria and Rudy both said

" and we have Chase and Madelyn who are a new couple congrats to the both of you"

Chase and Madelyn also thanked the lady

" we will playing a game of never have I ever so let's get started. Never have I ever , had my parents try to set you up"

" No but yes" Aria said as Madelyn laughed knowing this story

"Tell us" the interviewer asked

" Okay sam and Colby can back this story up so I wanted to go see a movie one weekend last minute so we all went and stopped to get food eating in the restaurant so I was over our neighbors house that day and me and her brother we close . I used to think he was sooo cute be he's also 4 years older then me I was 11 when this all happened but my dad said " so you think mark is cute" I was  so caught off guard and you know I wasn't allowed to date so I denied this. And my dad said he was going to set me up with him and he didn't drop the subject for like a week it was so funny." I said as the group started laughing "let's just say I was very embarrassed"

"Dads what can I say" 

——

"GUYSS COME IN HERE" Aria yelled to the group in the kitchen. Rudy and Aria just finished setting up their dream home and she was so happy the group could be here for their housewarming party. Kat, Sam, Colby, Devyn, Corey, Jake, Tara, Nate, Alex, Chase, Drew, Austin, Madelyn, Madison, Mariah,  JD, Lilah, Jonas, Rudy's family, And Arias family all walked into their living room. "So we want to thank you all for coming today, and we have an important announcement to make and we thought now would be a perfect time since Nate and Alex, My Mom, dad, and Gage, along with Rudy's family are here with us. Um We are expecting!" I said as the group stood in a fast shock before cheering was let out along with a few people crying. Everyone hugged me and Rudy It was great nothing better then family to share this news with.

-------------

AriaBrockPankow