12

* One year later*

" And this is the end of Sam and Colby feat Aria it's been a great year but aria has to go back to work. She will still be in videos but not as often. We love you guys see you next Sunday" They waved to the Camera Aria smiling. It's been a year since everything that happened with Rudy went down. Aria spent some time in Hawaii, and all around exploring with the boys it was the best year. Aria had moved on from Rudy she was in a happy relationship at least for the past 4 months. No one knew of course she had still not returned to social media but she took down all the pictures of her and Rudy. It was her and Zach now. " I think I want to go back onto social media" Aria said to Zach. She had deleted it all out of her phone. Her and the girls were still insanely close and she watched outer banks not for Rudy which she had hoped to do but instead it was for the girls. They all laid out on her couch in Hawaii watching it in the movie theater with Sam and Colby. It was a great night. They even filmed and exploring video with the three.

Ariajbrock:

Liked by ZachLugo and 1,394,493 others Ariajbrock: Wow I'm back I guess I have a lot of congratulations and happy birthdays to give out

Ariajbrock: Wow I'm back I guess I have a lot of congratulations and happy birthdays to give out. First off I want to happy LATE birthday To Sam and Colby. You two have changed my life and each others in a way no one else could I couldn't wish for better brothers. And ofc I love you too gage and your the best brother. I want to say a huge congratulations to the ENTIRE outer banks cast who's show came out a month ago! Congrats guys you did it all the hard work. You have put into that show has paid off congrats on being #1 show on Netflix for the past month ! I got to watch it for the first time with my girls , you two did great along with everyone else Kie and Sarah are definitely my favorite sorry drew love you though! Congratulations to you guys. I am back and it's been a year but I am finally feeling a lot better and yeah. New Sam and Colby video this weekend... it's a scary one ...

COMMENTS

Madisonbaileybabe: I love you bby! And thank you! It's mind blowing how good the show is doing
- Ariajbrock: I know right im so proud of you guys

hichasestokes: Your back!! I guess John b is non existent
- Ariajbrock: John b is weird ✨
- hichasestokes: Cassie is weird ✨
- Ariajbrock: love youuuuuuu
-hichasestokes: moreeeeeeeeeee

Ariajbrock: y'all I want Tammy back I'm already tired of chase 🙄
- hichasestokes: now why would you bring that up
- Ariajbrock: have funnnnnnn

User: She's back!

Ariajbrock:

liked by Colbybrock and 1,854,544 others 

Ariajbrock: " I feel okay when I see your smile, wishing on dandelions..." 

COMMENTS*

user: is that Rudy?
- Rudeth: nope... 

hichasestokes: Pop off queen. yassssssss
- Ariajbrock: your tammy side is really comin out huh John B

user: whore...
- Ariajbrock: how because I've moved on. Its been a 8 months and i moved on? get a life love... 

user: who is this?  

TWITTER 

TMZofficial

Aria brock broke up with Rudy Pankow  a year ago and supposedly now she has a new bae none of us know who this mystery guy is. Aria we are glad you have moved on and happy with him! 

/- Ariaajbrock; Thank you!

/-User: Good for her!

----------------------------