16

The hallway was silent. Everything went silent as she said that. Rudy was stunned to say the least. He didn't know what to say or do. Those three words meant a lot to him. He kissed her. He pulled aria by the waist her body pressed against his then their lips attached it was slow , passionate full of love. "I love you too Aria" Aria smiled pushing piece of lose hair out of his face. " wait what about you and Elaine" Aria questioned " we broke up tonight after I had that talk with you" he said and Aria nodded. " We shouldn't tell anyone until we are 100% sure I say wait longer then we did last time. Don't even announce we are friends again" Rudy said as they walked into his apartment laying down on his bed as Aria joined him " I agree." Aria said they didn't know if they were anything and not wanting to rush into anything.
——-
TWITTER:

Ariajbrock:
Hi I am here tell you what I have been through because maybe this could help someone get through something like this. I have been in a toxic, abusive relationship for the past 6 months I was too blinded by who I thought was " the one" I didn't realize everything he was doing. I was constantly being downgraded and being told I was this and that when that's not the truth. He would push me and shove me into walls. It even got to a point where he held my wrist so tight today it left a bruise. He would take my phone like I was a teenager getting punished. He tracked everywhere I went. He looked through my phone almost every other day or just when he felt like it. I didn't realize how shitty Zach was treating until tonight. Until I had to secretly give my phone to one of my friends just so I can have the tiniest bit of privacy. I was constantly being told I was cheating on him he would go through me and my moms text, me and Colby's, me and GAGES texts like I was talking bad about him or I would say something about me cheating on him. I never once cheated on him. So I would just like to say , if you are being hit , brought down, being controlled anything along those lines please seek help. Not everything is perfect especially not on the internet. I love you all be safe.

Retweets: 172,738 likes: 3,729,272
COMMENTS ARE DISABLED FOR THIS TWEET .