4

Surprise

Aria came home sad that it was over but happy she could get a full night rest she greeted the house like should would anytime she walked in " Honeys I'm home" She yelled as Colby jumped from the corner setting off a confetti popper " Congrats !" He said hugging his sister. " thank you!" She responded with a smile and took off her shoes by the door " can't wait to see it" He said walking upstairs this made the girl nervous. She knew they were all going to watch the show together. They did that anytime Sydney would film a show or a movie but this was different they were all going to see her half naked. She pushed the thought away since the show wasn't going to be out for about another 6 months and we upstairs going to her brothers room " Film tomorrow?" She walked away forcing Colby to then go to her room she took out her keys shaking the handle for it to open " Colby?" She asked " did you do something to my room like wrap everything in wrapping paper OR put your face all over it again? That was a scary night" She said " I dunno" he said making her sigh closing her eyes walking into my room " I'm so scared to see what you have done to it." Knowing where the couch was she just threw her bag down as she always would opening her eyes she looked up to see Rudy with flowers and her jaw dropped " What the hell Pankow" she said taking the short run to him and hugged the blonde boy. " What are you doing here ? Aren't you supposed to be filming" Aira said in shock " I'll send that to you" Colby said shutting the door behind him before walking out she and the boy talked more. " wanna watch a movie?" She said and he nodded plopping down on her bed facing the tv on the wall. She opened Netflix and chose her profile. "Want to watch this movie seems interesting" she said " The vanished ? Sure"
——-
Ariajbrock

 "Want to watch this movie seems interesting" she said " The vanished ? Sure"——-Ariajbrock

Liked by rudeth and 284,352 others Ariajbrock: best surprise ever ! ⭐️❤️

Ariajbrock: best surprise ever ! ⭐️❤️

Comments:

Rudeth: ❤️

Colbybrock: you literally thought I did something to ur room
-Ariajbrock: I do not trust you Cole.

Eltoncastee: Come swimming with us
- Ariajbrock: Fuck no that pool is cold as fuck y'all never turn the pool warmer on idk why we bought it.
- Eltoncastee: We turned it on this time I promise !
-Ariajbrock: fine

User- IS THAT RUDY
- Ariajbrock: @rudeth they think you are cool enough to hang with me 😭 😎
-Rudeth: says the one hanging with me right now
- Ariajbrock: This should be fun.

User: OME THEY ARE HANGING OUT

hater: ew Rudy stay away from her.
- hater: agreed
-ariajbrock: ikr she's so nasty 🤢

User: my ship is no longer tied to the dock but it hasn't sailed just yet !

Madelyncline: 👀
-ariajbrock: 👀
———
"Wanna go swimming ?" Aria asked Rudy as they got over the ending of vanished " Sure why not" he said a little confused because of how late it was but still went along with it.
———

Her room btw

Her room btw