6

The Date

4:30 am

Aria woke up with Rudy no longer next to her and the tv was off. They never finished the movie instead they just went to sleep Aria in Rudy's embrace. She woke up and Rudy was cooking breakfast for the house "you know you dont have to cook for us" Aria said startling him " Its no worries you guys are letting me stay here its the least I could do" He said "Plus we are hungry" Colby jokes and I flipped him off "Thank you Rudy" Aria said joining the boys and kicking all of their asses in rocket league. She helped Rudy clean up and they all ate. Her and Rudy were sitting by the pool and he got nervous "what's up Rudy?" Aria questioned "Um Aria would you want to go on a date with me" He said looking away from Aria "I thought you would never ask" Aria smiled and gave Rudy a kiss before going to get ready "Wait how should I dress?" She asked Rudy before she went inside "Pack a bag. casual for right now then dressy an overnight bag and another casual outfit " He smiled "what are you planning Pankow" Aria said and The two both went upstairs to get ready.

Ariajbrock:

*Imagine it dark out because it would be around 5 am when this picture would have been taken*

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

*Imagine it dark out because it would be around 5 am when this picture would have been taken*

liked by: Rudeth and 542,815 others

Ariajbrock: 📸: @rudeth 👗: @madelyncline

Comments:

Madelyncline- HOW CAN ONE BE SO HOT. And for not being there I did a great job with helping you pick out an outfit. 
- Ariajbrock: I love you and you are very hot! you did an amazing job!
- Madisonbaileybabe: She did do a great job have fun!
- Ariajbrock: Thank you 😉

Rudeth: You look beautiful
- Ariajbrock: Thank you Rudy :)

User: Shes so pretty!

hichasestokes: You look great!

Drewstarkey: Ew look at the pouge
- Ariajbrock: Ew look at the Kook

Jonathandavissofficial: You stole our bestfriend
- Ariajbrock: Jd love, he left yall 
- Jonathandavissofficial: I know that but its still wrong

Load more comments*

"so where are we going" Aria questioned Rudy "well that is a surprise" He said as Aria connected her phone and they screamed to music at 5:50 in the morning they were both fully energized. "and we are here" He said waking Aria up from her small nap she had been on for the last 20 minutes. They had arrived at Disney where they would be staying for the night. "Rudy! What you didnt have to." I said in amazement I always loved Disney. " I wanted to and Colby told me how much you lived it so I bought us tickets got a hotel room and yeah!" Aria was beyond happy Rudy reached behind her and pulled out a large black box. Aria knew what it was immediately. "For Jaylana-Alyse" Arias jaw dropped "how did you know did Colby tell you?" She said "Sorta I brought up that I was going to get us magic bands and just told me to put Jaylana-Alyse on it" He said not really knowing the meaning behind the name "its My middle name. Which is also my grandmothers name she passed away before we went and I put my middle name on the band and I've just stuck with putting it on everything I get customized for Disney I dont know. Thank you Rudy" Aria said reaching over to hug him from the passengers seat. Rudy gave Aria a small kiss as they both grabbed their bags checking into the hotel just to leave after they put their things in the room. "what's the plan" Aria asked "well we are going to go to The Disneyland Park, come back, I'm going to take you out to eat and then go to the Park to watch the fireworks, and maybe some Disney springs?" He questioned the last part "that sounds perfect Rudy" Aria smiled. They took the quick drive to Disney Land and scanned their magic bands getting in almost immediately. Rudy took his bookbag off his back handing me a pair of sun glasses putting on his own "God you are a life saver" Aria said putting on the blacked out glasses to hid her face. Disney wasn't so enjoyable when you have a crowed following and stopping you every five seconds. The two didnt get stopped more the 5 times that day in the Park. They rode mostly all of the rides and they were now heading back to the hotel to get dressed and shower.

Hold me while you wait - Rudy Pankowजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें