17

1 1/2 years later

Ariajbrock:

Liked by Colbybrock and 1,373,382 others Ariajbrock: 1 year and 6 months with u ❤️

Ariajbrock: 1 year and 6 months with u ❤️

Comments

Madelyncline: congrats can't believe it's been a year and a half already !
- Ariajbrock: I know right !

User: a year and a half ? That means she and this guy got together right after her and Zach broke up.

Zachlugo: 🙄
- Ariajbrock: damn bro you still in love with me 🙄 get a life 👏

hichasestokes: congratulations to you both!

———-
Rudy and Aria told their friends and family but decided that they won't tell the public who they were dating Aria hasn't really posted since the night her and Rudy got together. She kept her distance from social media and focused on her, Rudy, and acting. She went with him to Charleston while they filmed season 2 of outer banks. Before that Aria went to meet Rudy's family from Alaska. They went to Kansas so he could meet her family. During filming the world went into lockdown because of Covid-19. Aria and Rudy lived together while he filmed season 2 of outer banks. They realized how well it worked out so Aria moved into his apartment. Things were going great they lived together and they were happy. Of course Zach would text her I mean often. She would block him and he would get a new way to text her. She came in groceries in her hand " Babe wanna help me" She yelled to where ever Rudy was in the apartment he slid on the hard wood floor playing music pretending to sing aria placed the bags down joining Rudy he grabbed her waist kissing her " I love you" she whispered in her ear " I love you too baby. Your birthday is soon" Rudy said back as they slowly danced " Yeah turning 25 crazy right" Aria said. " what do you want to do for your birthday?" "Hm I don't know. I don't really know if I want to do anything" Aria answered Rudy's question " It's in 5 days we need to do something love" Rudy said. What aria didn't know is he had a plan for her birthday.