13

ZachLugo:

liked by Ariabrock and 355,057 others

ZachLugo: Well hello Instagram !

COMMENTS

Ariajbrock: Well hello there 😍
- ZachLugo: hi ml <3

User: Is she dating Zach ?

User: omg her and Zach are together

Colbybrock: hello there
- ZachLugo: hey bro !

----------------

Scooby doo

--------------------------------------

Aria
Us.
Dinner or club.
Tonight
no if ands or buts. I dont care what is going on someone died ?
 tell them to come back to life and wait two days.
So which one is it?

Austin:
Club i need to have fun

Zach:
club

Drew-Drew:
Club

Maddie:
Club

bails:
club

JD:
Club

Tammy Stokes:
Club and that was a little intense aria.
You cant just tell someone to re alive themselves so we can go out

Aria
We can now. i want to party Okay meet at my place what? 9:30?

Tammy Stokes:
Sounds good
———
Aria was ready she Hadn't been out with her friends since the Rudy situation. They were supposed to go out when they came back from the trip but Aria didn't even want to get out of her bed. He gave her a weird feeling when he was around something she never got with Zach. It was weird. She couldn't tell if what she got around Rudy was a good feeling or bad feeling. But she didn't care she was happy, so was he. Him and Elaine were able to come out and officially announce their relationship. Rudy lost most of his friends during that week. The cast only talked to him when it was about filming again other then that there was no communication. Aria felt bad he shouldn't have to lose his friends. He should still be able to talk to them. Aria told all of them plenty of times that they could talk to Rudy she didn't care. She of course still wanted them to be close. They refused. Aria heard a knock on her door pulling her from her thoughts. " Come in" she said fixing her dress " Wow you look great you ready to go?" Colby said as Zach stood next to Colby. Her dress was more on the revealing side. Zach hated it. He was controlling to say the least. He had to approve anything wanted to put up on social media before she did so. He would go through her phone whenever he wanted or would simply take it from her like she was a little kid on punishment. Aria just let it be it wasn't worth the argument, besides she never won that argument. He would always find a way to shut the girl up to take his win in the argument. Aria felt trapped, but he made her happy in a weird way. It was something after Rudy. She realized how different Zach and Rudy were. Rudy never got physical. Zach would push aria into walls and shove her around, he would grip her up, but he never hit her. Rudy was the kind of guy if an argument would get bad he would walk into a different room let the both of you cool down then go back and talk like normal people. Or he would simply admit to his wrongs convincing you to do the same. Rudy wouldn't go through her phone the way he did. Rudy would go into her photos and steal pictures of them because aria always got the best pictures she kept an album so he would just steal them, or he would go into Instagram and post some goofy pictures of them as a joke or even saying something stupid on Twitter. Zach would search every inch of her phone every text message, deleted photos, Instagram dms, Twitter dms, everything. Rudy would always want to cuddle with her and show her love not Zach. There were bedsides you guys would go to sleep backs facing each other, he wouldn't take you on dates or anything but he was a completely different guy in front of people. The perfect boyfriend if you must. See aria denies all of this information to her he is the perfect guy he hasn't hurt her the way Rudy did. That's all she needed.

The group knocked on the door and we all left not before getting a little buzzed Sam being the designated driver. They took the long ride of music and scream lyrics before they finally arrived