15

He was right. Colby was right. Aria did love Rudy and she didn't know until Colby pointed it out she didn't know what to think. A smile rose to arias face. She didn't know what to think of her situation. " what do i say to him Colby ?" Aria asked not sure what the next step is "go see him" Colby said "it's late and he is with Elaine". Aria said putting her legs on his lap. "So he doesn't love her either he loves you. He will drop her in seconds if you tell him the truth" he said "I'm not a home wrecker Colby" Aria protested "you aren't she is if anything you are fixing the broken home just do it aria" she sighed getting up putting get hair in a messy bun going to change out of the uncomfortable dress she put on a pair of Colby's grey sweatpants, and a white tee shirt along with white vans. She wiped off her the remaining of her makeup that had gotten all messed up from the dancing and sweating she did tonight. She washed her face and put on Chapstick and grabbed her keys and some water. She went to the elevator and to her car. Rudy's apartment was thirty minutes away from arias she would arrive to about 2 am. Would Rudy be awake? She didn't know but it was worth a shot she pulled into the parking lot getting out adrenaline running through her veins. " Hey Ellen" Aria smiled at the security guard she had grown to love who was always sitting at the front desk " Hey sweetheart here for Rudy" she asked Aria "Yes" she smiled handing her a extra card allowing her to get on and off the elevator " thank you Ellen" Aria smiled " no problem sweetheart" Aria smiled and swiped the card going up the elevator to the 8th floor and walking to Rudy's apartment taking a deep breath before knocking. No answer he was sleeping. She sighed before going to walk back to the elevator " Aria?" She stopped in her tracks when she heard Rudy's voice. " Rudy hi" Aria should have thought of what to say but she didn't she had thirty minutes and she had thought of a few things but now her mind was wiped couldn't remember anything she wanted to say to him " What are you doing here?" He questioned as I walked closer to him " Um to be honest I shouldn't be here right now but um in here because I guess I just wanted to tell you something but I don't really know how to say it without just blurring it out-" Aria was ranting but was cut of by Rudy " you are ranting A" Rudy pointed out as she stopped " I love you"
———-