Gulf felt sorry at what he thought. He's confused. He knows that Kao is important in his life. He knows that he is his boyfriend. But why is it that he feels empty inside? Gulf chose to ignore the feeling and went back to his work.

---------------------------------------------

A/N: Please play and continue reading. :)

>Phuket, Thailand<

A loud ringing of the phone was heard in the room. A man lying on his bed, rolled to his side to look for the phone. When he can't seem to find it, he sat up and looked for the phone on his bed. The sound of it ringing starts to hurt his ear and is becoming annoying. When he found it, he checked who the caller was. It was his brother.

<Phone line>

"What do you need from me? Don't you know what time is it now?" Mew checked the bedside clock, and it reads 2:AM

"Aren't you going home? Mew, you've been there for more than a year now. You want to forget you have a family, do you?" Off said.

"Did you just call me at this hour to say the same thing? I told you, P', I'm never going back to Bangkok." Mew said. His voice was full of conviction.

"So you'll just leave your part in the company with us to work? You have to take your position as the CEO. Mew, I can't do this anymore. You know that only you can manage the company. I can only do it for God knows how long."

"P', Bright knows how to run the company. Saint, too. If you miss me that much, you can come to visit me here in Phuket. But no, I'm not going back to Bangkok." Mew said and disconnected the line.

More than a year ago, Mew chose to go to Phuket, that same day he left Gulf at the hospital. He chose to live in one of his father's properties in Phuket, and leave Bangkok – for good.

At first, his brother had no issue with him leaving, as they thought that he only needed time to recover and heal himself. But after several months that he did not go back home, Off had been calling him almost every day, telling him to go back home.

Mew's thoughts were already disturbed, so he chose to give up on sleep. He decided to go down and walk along the shore.

Once he was out, he felt the cold and humid breeze on his skin. The sound of the waves hitting on the shore seemed to calm his thoughts. He placed his hand in his pocket and closed his eyes. He took a deep breath before he decided to walk along the shallow waters.

----------------------------------------

Up was working on an excel file on his laptop. He's currently at a company seminar and has to go back to Bangkok tomorrow. He haven't even enjoyed this trip, because it was mostly comprised of work. He stretched his arms and stood up from his seat. He opened the door of his room to the terrace, which is facing the sea. He placed his hands on the railings and looked at the sky. He sighed when he realized that it was the wee hours of the morning already.

He was about to go back to his room when he noticed a guy walking on the shallow waters. He tried to ignore it but saw no one around. He felt nervous at what he thought. Up didn't think twice anymore, as he made his way downstairs.

--------------------------------------

Mew smiled as he felt the seawater splash against his skin. He was about to go further into the sea and take a dip when someone pulled him out of the water.