Bell Test Last Part

Naruto stared at Kakashi, thinking of a plan to escape, fighting was not an option, he had seen how easily Kakashi, the force behind his kick was tremendous, it most likely wasn't wasn't a lucky shot.

The blond jumped in the air from the tree, the white haired johnin, threw kunais at him, the jinchuriki deflected all the kunais whilst in mid air, the Scarecrow threw more kunais and shurikens at him, this time the kunais/shurikens were twice the speed.

The jinchuriki backflipped in the air and twisted his body sideways, he was able to dodge all the kunais and shurikens in time.

The blond backflipped last time and put chakra on his foot and legs so he wouldn't take damage, Naruto landed on the ground gracefully, the blue eyed genin quickly jumped back because Kakashi landed where he last stood.

Naruto turned around to run away but Kakashi was standing in front on him, the blond tried to run the other way, but the was the copy-ninja caught him by his leg, "What will you do now Naruto, you have finally ran out of ideas." Kakashi said in bored tone.

Sweat driped down from the blond's forhead, all the training, pushing his body to the limits, to just fail, he couldn't let that happen, but he didn't have a way to escape, 'Jiraiya-Sensei would be disappointed.' The Jinchuriki thought sadly, He could use jutsus, but... He wanted to pass the test without using any advanced Justus.

The blond tried to get out of Kakashi's grip, but nothing was working, he didn't have anything to do, 'Sorry Jiraiya-Sensei.' Naruto thought in his mind closing his eyes.

'Use the surrounding terrain to your advantage.' Naruto's eyes snapped open, that's it, he remembered it, Jiraiya-Sensei thought him to use his surrounding terrain to his advantage, how could he forget that.

It had only been about 4 seconds since Kakashi caught him, the blond observed his surrounding, looking to find anything useful, 'Grass, Trees and... Dust.' The blue eyed Jinchuriki thought, that's it he will use dust.

The Blond twisted his body just
a bit, so he could grab the dust, Kakashi was surprised, but he didn't drop Naruto thinking he was trying to escape, Naruto pulled his body upwards, remembering how used to hang from legs and do sit-ups on trees.

Naruto threw the dust at Kakashi's face hoping to blind him for a second, Kakashi dropped Naruto to cover his eye, when the blond was dropped, he quickly and swiftly ran away to make
another plan.

The Cyclops Shinobi rubbed his one eye trying to get rid of dust in it, while keeping his senses open, Kakashi blinked a few times before adjusting to the light, sighing the johnin looked around and tried to sense where everyone was.

Sasuke was near him, The Uchiha would most likely attack him next, Sakura was knocked out.

(Flashback To Before Naruto Attacked
Kakashi)

Kakashi landed on tree and quickly started observing where the kunai came from but he couldn't even find a single trace of that person.

The johnin quickly created a clone himself to find out who sent the kunai at him.

(Kakashi's Clones Pov)

Quickly running and hiding his chakra, the clone disappeared in thin air, spreading his senses the clone tried to sense who threw the kunai, it would be bad if someone infiltrated the Village, He sensed the real Kakashi was fighting with...Clones?.

Using a Genjutsu to hide himself the clone looked from behind a tree, it was Naruto's shadow clones, it made sense Naruto has alot of chakra and he was trained by one of the legendary sannin.