Genin Exams

HI WIZARDS;) I'M SORRY I DIDN'T POST, I WOULD TRY TO WRITE, BUT I'M EVERY LAZY, THAT'S ALL I WANTED TO SAY HOPE YOU THE CHAPTER

BIJU SPEAKING/SUMMONING SPEAKING/JUSTU/ 'THINKING'

                          ...—_—...

"Huh.... Finally I would get to show my real self" Said a Teenager With Blonde Hair

This was Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze 13 years old Spike Blond Hair wiith 1 bang each side of his face (Like Minato) Azure Blue Eyes and the most unusual think, three whiskers masks on each cheek

He was wearing black shirt with the Uzumaki Crest on the back with a black jacket which was unzipped and dark orange fire licking was the Bottom and the sleeve, black Anbu pants with ninja bandage on the right thigh and Kunai holster and black combat boots.

His life has been going Perfectly, well except for the villagers still hating him and trying to act like a idiot deadlast.

When he met Jiraiya, they started off with physical training, he kept it 2 years than for 4 months which was 'The bone breaker', it's exactly what it sounds like, the taijutsu stance is based on speed accuracy and power and chakra enhanced punches and kicks

And the last two years with Jiraiya was spent in Nin Fuin Ken Gen Jutsus 'shadow clones are amazing' thought Naruto, now back to the point. They also found out Naruto was a sensor, a really good sensor, he could sense emotions, chakra nature, till 7 kilometres.

The chakra natures shocked Jiraiya it, the chakra paper soaked very very much, that meant he had very high affinity for water than it wrinkled that meant he had lighting, then the paper cut in a thousands, that menat he a wind.

With the help of shadow clones he was able to master water affinity 4 months, lighting affinity in 5 months, he learned many Jutsus in water and lighting, he only mastered the 1st level of wind.

Rest of the year was spent in learning as much as he can, he was a fuinjutsu prodigy, that's what Jiraiya used to say, he really wasn't good in genjutsu he could break A rank genjutsu now, he could only use A rank or higher genjutsu, kenjutsu was going good he used his clan kenjutsu style the Whirlpool, the style is based on speed and flexibility.

When he was going to go in academy Jiraiya told him parents, he was angry but Jiraiya explained by they sealed the Kyubbi in him, he also told him to be the deadlast because that wouldn't raise suspicion and the civilian wouldn't think the demon was getting stronger.

So three years of academy was him been a deadlast loudmouth stupid idiot.

The blond haired strapped the katana on his back the katana handle was golden with black in areas the upper part was full black, he didn't seal the katana in his arm because he thought on his back it looked cooler

He didn't stop his training, he also shifted to the Namikaze compound it was as big as the Hyuga Compound, he would say that it was very lonely but it wasn't as bad as it was in the red light district apartment that was very lonely, but here with the picture of his mom and dad he felt cloes to them.

He also mastered the hiraishin it took him 2 years master it hard very hard with even with his father's journal, he is level 7, almost 8 in fuinjutsu, he mastered wind affinity and water too because there are 5 parts in water affinity the first 3 are normally mastered by eveyone but 4 and 5 are very hard to master in these level you have make water from the air it takes too much contrtation.

But he still mastered it, his water affinity is very strong due to having high water affinity and also mastering it so he could make water in 1 second.