Naruto's Life

HI WIZARDS;) I HOPE YOU'LL ARE FINE THIS IS THE SECOND CHAPTER

BIJU SPEAKING/SUMMONING SPEAKING/JUTSU

...-_-...

Konohakagure The Village Hidden in the Leaves is a peaceful village, Well it's not that peaceful as it looks like.

A boy with Blonde Hair Blue Eyes and 3 whiskers masks on each, wearing black shorts (like Itachi When he used to be young) black shirt with a spiral on the back his height is 4'3.

This is Naruto Uzumaki 5 years old, people also call him Demon, Kyubbi and More, well he isn't a Demon he is just a lonely boy without a family he kind if you get to know him.

Right now Naruto Is a Conversation with his friend Kurama also known as The Kyubbi.

(FlashBack)

A, 3 year old Naruto is trying to meditate

Drip...

Drip...

Drip...

"Where am I" asked a panicked Naruto to no-one, Naruto was in a Sewer like place, 'Did they Throw me in a Sewer' thought the blonde haired

Naruto starts walking no where in particular, Then he comes in front of an large gate and a paper attached to it with the kanji for seal

"Hello is Anyone there" Asked Naruto, then two large crimson eyes, with black slits opens.

"So My Jailor Finally Visits Me"

Someone's, deep voice said.

Naruto confused where the voice came from goes near the cage there he sees a giant animal with human like lower body with rabbit like face and 9 tails on its back swaying "Are you a rabbit" Asked Naruto Innocently.

The Fox's Sweadrops at this "I'M NOT A RABBIT PUNY HUMAN I'M A FOX THE ALL MIGHTY KYUBBI NO KITSUNE!!!" Shouted the Kyubbi, Naruto looks at the Kyubbi and Says "Am Suppose to be scared of you?", "Hmph" Says the Fox

"But you just look like overgrown furball" Said The Blonde Hair.

The fox Looks at Him And Says "Shut Up Human".

Looking at Naruto the sees Naruto is pretty skinky, Naruto looks at the Kyubbi "So where are we Overgrown FurBall?" Asks Naruto, The Kyubbi Looks at Naruto "STOP CALLING ME THAT HUMAN.....Hn.... We are in your minscape" Said the Kitsune, "What's a MineScape?" Asked The Blue Eyed Hero.

"It's your mind" Naruto's SweatDrops at this.

"So Why are you in my Mind" Asked a Confused Naruto.

"Because that bastard Yondaime sealed me inside of you" Said the Kyubbi.

At that Everything came to Naruto like flying bricks, he understood why everyone called him a Demon, Kyubbi,

"So I'm a Demon aren't I" asked Naruto as his hair covered his eyes to Naruto's Shock the Kyubbi started laughing.

"Hahahahahah A Puny Human like you a Demon, not in a million years" Stated The Kyubbi in between Laughs "What are you laughing at you Overgrown FurBall" Shouted Naruto "Don't call me that you Human" Said the fox

"I will keep saying it, now tell me why this place a sewer?" Asked Naruto looking around then at the fox

"MineScape Represents your mind that's why it's a sewer" Said the Kyubbi Trying not to laugh at the face Naruto made "So can I change it?" Asked the blond haired, "Yes" said the fox.

Before he could even turn around there was the white light that started consuming everything, the kyubbi opened it's eyes and it went wide by what he saw.

There was grass everywhere huge mountains a large lake and very large tree in which he could lay under the shade there was even a rabbit to chase seeing the rabbit he a devilish grin, And the seal was on his neck, it was perfect for him "Thanks Huma... I mean Naruto my name is Kurama" With that he started running after the, now scared rabbit.

After that Naruto always used to come and talk Kurama, Naruto even gave him Madara chewing toy which he enjoyed every much.

(End of the FlachBack)

Naruto was now sitting on top of the Yondaime head meditating

(MindScape)

Kurama was under the large tree chewing the Madara toy removing all his hatred for Madara then he sees Naruto "Hey Kurama"said Naruto, "Hm" Asked the demon fox "Can you tell me how to unlock my chakra" Asked Naruto looking at Kurama

(SomeWhere Near the Gate)

There was a shinobi coming in the Village he had White Long Spike Hair (I don't know how to describe his clothes)
This is Jiraiya the Legendary Toad Sanin.

The writer of ichha ichha Paradise and The Godfather of Naruto.

Right now he muttering how he was going to kill goes Council Those Bastards for not giving him Naruto, he was here because he wanted to train his godson.

He was passing through the streets, going to Hokage Tower, than "BOOM!!!" Came a sound from the Hokage Monument, he sensed a chakra massive chakra explod.

He quickly used Body Flickered on the Hokage Monument, what he saw shocked him to the core There he was his godson sitting in crater cross legged that very dense deep blue visible chakra around him.......

...-_-...

To be continued

HI WIZARDS AND WITCHES;) I HOPE YOU LIKE IT