Konohamaru Corps

In the night you could see the moon shining brightly, illuminating over the hidden leaf village, it was a beautiful sight.

If you look closely you could see a figure sitting on top of the 1st (First) Hokage's head, dressed in dark colours observing the Village.

The next second the figure was gone, like, it was never there.

                     (The next day)

In Namizake Compound Naruto could be seen fighting his clones at speeds impossible for a for even mid level johnin to see

Wiping the sweat from his forehead, Naruto swifting killed the last clone, going inside and making breakfast, setting it on the table and going over what happened over the week.

After returning Mizuki to the Anbu and giving his report the Hokage and receiving his payment for completing the B- rank mission.

After that all he did was training, mostly polishing his moves, training in Agility, Playing Shogi with Shikamaru, Talking with Kurama, Chakra Control and Sparring with his clones

After washing his plate and wearing civilian clothes, which were dark blue pants and black full sleeve shirt, sealing kunais, shuriken and katana etc, just in case things went south.

Closing the door behind him. He started walking around the village, doing nothing.

Walking around and ignoring the glares, Naruto saw a square stone following him around, raising his eyebrow at it and sensing whose Chakra it is Naruto said boredly

"I know you are there konohamaru"

After that the 'stone' disappeared and exploded in gun powder revealing three kids coughing.

The kid/boy in front the has brown hair black eyes and wore light yellow shirt with the konoha's symbol, gray pants, blue shinobi sandals and blue scarf that was definitely too long for him.

This was Konohamaru Sarutobi, He met him when he was talking to Hokage-Jiji and after a bit of time Kohonamaru started calling him Big Brother or Boss.

The 2nd kid/boy has brown hair and black eyes with round classes and snot coming out of his nose, he wore a simple blue high collar which zipped up, a pair of brown pants and sandals

He didn't know who this kid was

The 3th kid/girl has orange hair tied up, with red elastics, into two very large pigtails. She also has a perpetual blush. She wore a red tank-top over a pink t-shirt layered at the bottom; her pants are grey and she wears the traditional ninja sandals

"I knew we shouldn't have put that much gun powder" Konohamaru said in between coughs.

"Soo, who are your friends Konohamaru?" Naruto asked raising his eyebrow.

"Ooh, sorry about that boss we forgot to do our introduction.....Ahem I'm Konohamaru Sarutobi Konoha's Future Hokage" Konohamaru said, doing a pose.

"I'm Udon Ise and I love maths" The now named, Udon said with half lidded eyes doing a pose with Konohamaru.

"I'm Moegi Kazamatsuri the sassiest girl in Konoha" The Moegi girl said doing a pose too.

"And together we are Konohamaru Corps" All three of them said together

Naruto sweatdorps, seeing their introduction.

"So why are you guys here?" He asked.

"We want you to play Ninja with us boss" Kohonamaru said and his two friends noded.

Naruto sighed, thinking about it and said "Sure, I don't have anything else to do"

The 3 (Three) kids started cheering.

'I hope they start taking the Ninja career seriously and stop thinking it's game most of the Genin don't even know the danger outside the Village's gate' Thought Naruto.

Before smiling and running behind the kids, But they are still kids, atleast he will make their childhood as enjoyable, before they become shinobis

——————————————————————————————

Hi wizards/witches (Please don't get offended) I'm sincerely sorry for not updating I just lost motivation because I'm too lazy. And sorry me my English is bad it's not my 1st language

There won't be any ships I'm sorry I just suck at romance.

Oh and yeah sorry if you find this chapter a waste of time I tried to do as best as I can.

That's all I wanna say don't get your hopes up, I don't know when I'll lose motivation till then.

Ja ne.👋