Bell Test Part 1

(At Training Ground 7)

Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura' could be seen in the training ground 7, The Blonde was laying on a tree sleeping, Sasuke was siting in his brooding position and glaring at the Sky and The Pinkette was trying to ask Sasuke to a date.

It has been 2 hours since Sasuke and Sakura had arrived, Naruto arrived an hour later, Both of them were clearly annoyed because they had to wait for 2 hours.

Another hour later Kakashi still hasn't arrived.

Suddenly Kakashi arrived in a puff of smoke "Sorry I'm late, I'm afraid I got lost on the path of Life" He said sheepishly whilst rubbing the back of his neck, and having Icha Icha Paradise book in the other hand.

The blue eyed Jinchuriki woke up sharply with a kunai in his hands infused with Wind Chakra, he saw it was Kakashi who arrived, he quickly put the kunai away so no-one would see it, luckily no-one saw him.

Sasuke glared at Kakashi, making him waste so many hours.

Sakura got a huge tick mark on her forehead, getting angry quickly "LIAR!! " She shouted.

Kakashi Ignored everyone, picking up two (2) bells from his waist "You see, the test is for you to get, two (2) bells from me and if you do you will be able to pass" The masked Shinobi explained in a lazy tone while eye- smiling.

"But Sensei there are only 2 bells" Sakura stated curiously, not understanding why there were only two (2) bells.

Kakashi eye-smiled again "Well Sakura the answer to the question is, only two (2) of you would be able to pass and the one who doesn't get the bell will be sent back to the academy, Oh and you have to get the bells under 30 minutes" Said Kakashi in a happy tone.

All three of them were clearly surprised but Naruto was quickly able to counsel his emotions, The Black haired Uchiha And the Pinkette were still surprised.

The Scarecrow Shinobi picked up a clock from his pocket and set it so it will ring after 30 minutes.

Kakashi turned towards the genins and raised his eyebrows.

"What are you genins waiting for, there is no count down in a battle" Said the white haired Ninja seriously.

Naruto was the first to react and jumped in the forest at high speed, Sasuke seeing what happened, too jumped in the forest, Sakura also jumped in the forest at last.

Kakashi started reading his book, analyzing what happened.

'Naruto's reaction speed is fast too fast, Sasuke's reaction speed is slower then Naruto's, but it's still impressive for a genin, Sakura's speed is worst if this would have been a real fight, she most likely would have died, I guess I have to work hard to if they pass' Thought the white haired Ninja, keeping an eye out to not get surprised attack.

                           ...—_—...

Naruto could be seen standing on tree counseling his chakra and presence, planning different ways to try and defeat Kakashi.

The blond took a deep breath and exhaled, he was booming with excitement Finally getting a challenge, he was bored fighting Jiraiya and Hokage-Jiji, they always managed to beat him somehow.

Naruto shook his head to clear his thoughts.

He took a kunai in his right hand and Infused it with wind chakra and focused his chakra in his hand to throw the kunai faster.

He quickly aimed the kunai at Kakashi and threw it at maximum speed, the kunai went zooming to the air and cutting the air itself.

Kakashi feeling something was coming at him put the book away as quickly as he could, but the kunai was already very close, he quickly substituted with a log.

The kunai pierced the log and shredded it to pieces, it completely demolished the log, all that was left of the log was pieces of it.

                         ...—_—...

Kakashi landed on tree and quickly started observing where the kunai came from but he couldn't even find a single trace of that person.

He looked where he had substituted with a log and cringed when he saw what happened to the log.

His senses went high all of a sudden, the branch he was standing on exploded, but due to his senses he was able to the jump in the air.

While he was in the air, he cursed under his breath, seeing the tree was filled with exploding tags.

'Are they team working, but they haven't even had time to bond, it's near impossible for a team to work together the first time, it doesn't make sense' thought Kakashi still in the air.

Several kunais and shuriken were thrown at him, he too took out his own kunai and started deflecting the other kunais and shuriken easily.

BOOMM!!

The kunais and shuriken had exploding tags wrapped on them, he didn't expect that, most ninjas let the exploding tags hang on the kunais/shurikens so it was pretty easy to detect them.

Luckily he was able to make a Clone and substitute with it at the last second, Kakashi didn't have any injuries, only his clothes were abit burned.

Another bunch of kunais/shurikens came at the copy Ninja but he deflected them easily, while carefully observing if anyone of them had any exploding tags, he couldn't make the same mistake again.

The kunais exploded in poofs of smoke from the smoke came multiple Naruto's clones engaging Kakashi in taijutsu.

All the clones attacked Kakashi at the same time in perfect coordination.

There were around 30 clones of Naruto with more clones been created , they too started rushing at Kakashi.

The white haired Ninja was easily dispatching the clones but he was getting frustrated, none of them were real Naruto and whenever he tried to leave, more clones will come after him, it was like they were EVERYWHERE.

Whilst he was musing in his mind he saw a kunai flying by his face, he didn't think much of it.

And when the kunai passed his head, the kunai exploded in smoke and came out another Naruto, who caught a hold of his leg.

Surprised, he tried to dispatch this clone paying his full attention to this clone for 1 second.... IT AT THIS MOMENT HE KNEW HE FU*KED UP-.

All the clones jumped on him (which were alot) jumping on Kakashi, the clones made a huge dome out of themselves, not letting him espace.

BOOMMM!!.

All the clones exploded, making a huge explosion, luckily Naruto and his clones had made a sound barrier around the training ground so no sound will go outside..

The explosion destroyed everything around it leaving nothing alive.

After the smoke and dust cleared, everything started to settle down, all that was left was a huge crater, nothing else...

                          ...—_—...

Did Kakashi Survived the explosion.

Are Sasuke and Sakura safe!.

And where is NARUTO!?.

To find that out you have to wait for the next chapter...

Too Be Continued

                           ...—_—...

So Hi Witches And Wizards, Hope Y'all Having A grate Day.

Soooo Did You Like The Chapter Then Please Star The Chapter, If You See A Mistake Or Want To Ask Me A Question About To Story/Chapter Then Feel Free To Comment.

So If You're Wondering How Is Kakashi So Weak, The Answer To That Question Is...

Kakashi Rarely Trained After Leaving The Anbu, Yeah He Did Train But It Wasn't Much Like 1 Time A Week.

Yes Kakashi Does Spar With Maito Gai, But It Wasn't Much, Just Light Sparring That's All.

Oh And Yeah Kakashi Wasn't Even Taking This Fight Seriously, He Was Only Using Like 8% To 9% Of His Power