Bell Test Part 2

After the smoke cleared and everything started to settle down, all that was left was a huge crater, nothing else...

Suddenly someone came out of the ground.

It was none other than Kakashi himself.

Kakashi was huffing and had dust all over him with a light burn on his left arm and a bit more severe burn on his back, which would most likely be healed after a few hours.

Thankfully he was right handed and he didn't have any damage on his right hand.

Kakashi's eye twitched saying he was annoyed would be an understatement.

The white haired Ninja replayed the scene, of how he escaped.

                           (Flashback)

The Scarecrow Ninja was squashed under the clones of Naruto, holding his limps and more Naruto covering up the area from where he could.

Thinking of a plan to escape.. He felt his senses going haywire, he felt it, these were not normal clones but they were great explosion clones.

Kakashi's lone eye widened in shock/surprise.

He didn't have time, the clones were most likely going to explode, he needed to think of a way to get out of here quickly.

The white haired johnin took a deep breath, quickly and stealthily (So that the clones won't notice him), substituted with a one of the clones.

He transformed himself into Naruto, made a clone of himself so no-one will suspect he escaped.

He took out a kunai and killed all the clones who saw him escape not making a mistake by holding back.

All of this happened, almost under 3 second.

Going thru hand-signs at fast speed and pretending to be one of Naruto was certainly hard but he was still able to do it.

He felt it, the clones exploding... A clone exploded near him he brought his left hand to protect himself from the explosion.

He left arm got burned but he was able to get out of there by substituting with a clone, and his cover was blown.

He was still transformed in Naruto so it would be a bit harder for them to find him.

Going thru hand-signs at a fast speed the Scarecrow Ninja started sinking in the ground holding a ram hand-sign, focusing as much as he could.

Halfway through the ground a clone exploded near him burning his back in the process.

The Johnin hissed under his breath due to the pain.

He was sure the other clones heard the clone explod, it was only a matter of time till they came to search what was going on.

He was almost underground, ALMOST!, the clones were rushing at him at him at fast speeds.

Please, just 2 more second.

The clones closed in on him he was almost underground.

Just 1 second...

The clone's hand was only 1 inch away from touching his head.

Come on...

He put more chakra in the jutsu..

At the last second Kakashi was finally able to sink in the ground and clone went sliding across the ground.

The clone was so close....

BOOOOOMM!

He was FINALLY able escape, the relief he felt was unimaginable, but that didn't last long.

Naruto Prodigy [Abandoned?]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara