Team Placements

(1 day later)

Naruto could be seen getting ready for his last day at the academy, doing some Normal stretches, The blond started jumping from rooftop to rooftop.

                    (At the Academy)

Walking inside the classroom, ignoring the surprised faces and sitting on the last bench.

The blond started scanning his soon to be comrades, the civilians kids were all useless, thinking it was some kind of game.

He couldn't blame them, the academy taught next to nothing about how dangerous the Ninja career could be.

The one's who do have potential are all clan heirs like,

Nara Shikamaru he has Black hair tied in a spikey ponytail he wears a short-sleeved grey jacket with green-edged sleeves and the rudimentary Nara clan symbol on the back, under which is a green-lined mesh armour T-shirt.

He also wears brown pants, a pair of his clan's traditional silver hoop earrings, and wears his blue forehead protector around his left armthe heir of the Nara clan.

The Nara clan is known for producing geniuses and using their unique shadow techniques but they are very lazy.

It was same with Shikamaru he has potential but he is too lazy and doesn't have any motivation, if he trains he'll be a force to reckon with.

Then there is Akimichi Chōji, like other Akimichi, Chōji has a rotund build and markings on his cheeks in the form of swirls.

Chōji wore a green, short-sleeved haori with a long, white scarf over a light-green shirt, with the kanji for "food" on it.

He also wore black shorts, hoop earrings, and bandages around his legs and forearms.

His blue forehead protector was styled in a manner that allowed two tufts of hair to poke out at each side.

And many more clan heirs.

After scanning the class the blond sensed Iruka coming in the class.

–—————————————————————————————

Sasuke was not having a good day, he never had after After That Night, He couldn't even go in the Uchiha library because he didn't have his sharingan.

For Kami's sake it was so frustrating He was an Uchiha and Elite dammit, all he could do was try to Improve his Jutsus and moves, but he didn't even know what do.

All he could hope he get a good team, but they will just slow him down and he wouldn't even be able to achieve his dream of Killing His broth... no, that Man.

Right now he was sitting in the class glaring at the wall, he could see His Face on the wall, laughing at him, mocking him.

——————————————————————————————

Naruto tuned Iruka down and started talking to Kurama.

After Iruka finished his speech , he started calling out the teams.

"......Team 7 Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno.."

"Yaay, See that ino-pig true love always wins" The pink haired girl shouted, Sticking her tongue out at Ino Yamanaka

"SAKURA KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT " Iruka shouted using his big head jutsu, which terrified Sakura.

The blond didn't get it, how someone can be terrified of that jutsu it wasn't even that scary all it did was just make Iruka's head Bigger.

Iruka coughs in his hand to get their attention "Team 7 members are Uchiha Sasuke, Haruno Sakura and Uzumaki Naruto, Your Johnin sensei will be Hatake Kakashi" Iruka said normally, before Sakura bangs her head on the desk and Sasuke just glances at Sakura and Naruto in annoyance, The blond just keeps a lazy/bored face.

"Team 8 will be Kiba Inuzuka, Shino Aburame and Hinata Hyugya, your Johnin Sensei will be Kurenai Yūhi" Iruka said, Kiba Started Shouting how he will be the best, Hinata starts twiddling her fingers, And Shino keeps a blank face.

Iruka Explain's how there is already a team 9.

"Team 10 will be, Yamanaka Ino, Nara Shikamaru and Akimichi Choji, Your Johnin Sensei will be Sarutobi Asuma" Iruka Finished, Ino complaints about how she is with a fatty and lazy ass, Chōji just kept on munching on his chips Shikamaru just kept on sleeping.

Iruka says a few words of good luck before leaving the room.

——————————————————————————————

Hey wizards/witches :), I was thinking about the third Hokage in my story, I don't know to make him okok or nice, I mean if you think about his dicisions it's questionable.

Oh and yeah Naruto was Never abused physically in my Fanfic mostly verbally and they fear overruled their anger.

Naruto was only attacked one time, that was  when he was 6, by 2 johnins, 4 chunins and 12 genins, but that's a story for another time.

Ja ne✌️