The Traitor

HI WIZARDS;), SORRY I'M LATE AGAIN!!!, REALLY I'M NOT A VERY LAZY PERSON, I JUST DON'T KNOW WHY I DON'T WANNA WRITE.

IT'S DEFINITELY NOT BECAUSE, I DON'T HAVE ANY LACK OF IMAGINARY I HAVE ALREADY HAVE THIS SERIES FINISHED TILL THE RETRIEVAL MISSON.

I WILL TRY TO POST EARLY (IT'S PROBABLY GOING TO BE 2 OR 3 WEEKS).

THAN PLEASE GIVE ME ADVISE ON WHICH SHIP I SHOULD USE (I'M NOT GOING TO USE NARUSAKU, I  ABSOLUTELY HATE THAT SHIP) SO YA THAT'S ALL I WANTED TO SAY, JA NE✌️

                             ...—_—...

In the forest you could see a figure jumping from tree to tree at high speed.

This was none other than our Blond Hero, he had a large scroll strapped around his back, the events of what had happened was playing in his head

(Flashback)

"Naruto" said someone from behind him, Naruto turned around to see who it was, was not surprised.

It was the one and only Mizuki.

"What is it Sensei?" Asked Naruto politely, but he could feel the angry emotion oozing from him.

"Naruto I want to congratulate you for becoming a genin of Konoha" Said Mizuki, fake smiling.

Now Naruto knew something was wrong Mizuki would never congratulate him, so he decided to, he would go with it "Thanks Sensei".

Mizuki Seeing this is his chance said "Naruto, you see, I saw how good you performed and I wanted to give you a mission if complete it you will be made the rookie of the year, it's a very rare mission Naruto only few genins get to do this".

Now Naruto knew there was no such mission, and if it was there he would not accept it he doesn't want to become the rookie of the year.

'So the fool is trying to trick me let's see how this goes' Thought Naruto, The blond haired Put on a excited face "Really Mizuki-Sensei, what is the mission I want to do it!!!".

'The demon is falling right into my trap, hehe' Thought Mizuki in his mind with a dark chuckle, "Well you see Naruto you have to bring the scroll of sealing in the forest, this paper will tell you the shifts of guards" Said Mizuki handing him the paper.

'So he wants the scroll of sealing huh..' Thought The Blond Haired Genin, "I will complete the mission Sensei!!!" Said Naruto

'Time to go to Jiji'

(End Of the FlashBack)

After coming in a clearing he puts the scroll down, Starts Reading.

(After 2 Hours)

'So, Mizuki sent told Iruka where I was' Thought Naruto.

Just than Iruka comes out of a bush "Naruto what are you doing here with the Scroll of Sealing" Iruka Asked Panicked.

"What do you mean Sensei, I'm doing the secret mission only given to few genins" Ask Naruto tiling his head.

"What Mission are you talking about, Naruto" Asked Iruka.

As Naruto was opening his mouth to speak some-one jumped was the bush and landed on a branch.

"It was me who told the Demon to bring the scroll" Said Mizuki.

Iruka started putting 2 and 2 together and he found out what.

Mizuki Seeing that, this is the right time Says "Naruto Give Me Scroll".

Iruka hears this and Shouts "NARUTO DON'T GIVE HIM THE SCROLL!!!!".

Naruto sees between Iruka and Mizuki, He takes the scroll and throws it at light blue haired chunin.

Mizuki smiles darkly.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE NARUTO"

"Thanks for the Scroll Demon, I'll why everyone hates you" Said Mizuki, Iruka goes wide eyes "You can't say that Mizuki it's a S Rank Secret" Shouts Iruka.

"The reason why everyone hates you is because on your birthday the Fourth Hokage sealed The Kyubbi in you, You are the KYUBBI" Said The Blue Haired chunin.

Naruto seeing all this Laughs his mind, he takes his and places it over his chest dramatically "I already know that Mizuki, I know that you tried to trick me and I have already informed the Hokage about and If I flare my chakra the Anbu will come immediately" Said Naruto Calmly He makes a cross with his finger "Clone Great Explosion" Shouted Naruto.

The scroll Mizuki's hand exploded and Mizuki gets knocked on a tree, 5 Clone Naruto puts resistance seals and Chakra Sealing Seal.

"I guess this is over" Said Naruto.

   (1 day later)   

   To be Continued......

Hi wizards;) Hope y'all like the chapter I'm sorry that this chapter was a rush.

I will try to post as fast as possible.

Don't forget tell me which ship shall I do.

Till than Ja ne✌️