'Fck'

Wood Spirit Patriarch grew dejected once again after ranting inside his mind for sometime.

The first offer he got was from a crazy person...

The future wasn't looking bright to him.

Wood Spirit Patriarch no longer paid attention to the crazy young man as he focused his gaze towards the centre of the stadium.

Suddenly seeing the wood spirit patriarch turn his head away, William felt a bit awkward.

"...So you wanna join?"....."

"No"

Wood Spirit Patriarch replied in a plain voice.

But his words were like thunder to William's ears.

'What did he say?'

It was like his brain wasn't able to decipher the information.

"I-I think I didn't hear you properly, indeed you definitely said 'Yes' hahaha maybe my hearing is fault--------"

"I said I'm not joining your small group!"

Wood Spirit Patriarch rebuked in an angry voice.

'It is a matter for my race's survival yet this fellow is treating it like a game!'

Looking at his distorted face, William fell in a daze.

'He rejected me?'

'Someone actually rejected me?'

'Reject....me?.....reject?.....'

A peculiar expression appeared on William's face as he asked the Wood Spirit Patriarch.

"Are you perhaps mentally retarded?"

"##&#&#&#&#"

------------------------------------

"How much longer do we have to wait?"

A random God Emperor from a random Royal Star Realm said in a voice audible to everyone present in the hall.

"I have been waiting here for six hours already! is this how the new God Emperor treats his guests?"

Another voice rose in displeasure.

It's not like their complains were without any reason....

After all they have been waiting here for quite a long time.

All of the people present here belonged to a super power!

Every single second of their time was important, the fact that some of them have already been waiting for six hours shows that they have already given the new God Emperor enough face.

They were getting annoyed now!

We have been here for so long yet we have yet to even see a shadow of the new God Emperor!

'Dammit are you making fun of us or something?'

'Are we so easy to bully?'

Many dissatisfied voices started coming from the stadium.

While they were letting out their dissatisfaction they forgot one small little detail...

That there was a specific time written on the invitation letter....

There was still an hour left till the start of the ceremony....

Most of them just came too early!

They wanted to form friendly connections with the new star realm, that's why they ended up arriving way too early for the meet.

Actually it's not like they didn't know about the timing.

There another reason for their dissatisfaction.

"All of the Royal Star Realms are here! so why aren't they starting the ceremony already!"

Indeed since some time ago all the star realms except the dragon God realm has arrived for the ceremony.

'All of the guests are here so why can't you start early?'

'What are you waiting for?'

'Aren't the hosts suppose to arrive before the guests?'

'Are we even at the right place?'

"Is the new God Emperor deliberately making us wait? What do you think father?"

Qianye Ying'er asked as she calmly listened to the noisy guests.

"Let's wait and see."

The Brahma Monarch God Emperor said with an amicable smile on his face, fortunately they decided to arrive on time and haven't been waiting here for hours like some of the other God Emperor's.

Qianye Ying'er gave all the God Emperor's who were complaing a look of disdain.

Just as the dissatisfaction among the Royal Star Realms was growing.

"I never expected it to be so lovely here....."

In an instant the voices coming from tbe stadium died down as a repulsive power covered the place.

Nan Wansheng's face crumbled as the carefree expression from his face vanished without a trace replaced by a serious one.

Brahma Monarch God Emperor's eyebrows furrowed as he stared at the entrance.

Every single God Emperor had an ugly expression on their faces as they stared at the person who just arrived with disgust.

It was a woman an extremely beautiful woman with pitch black hair, her long white legs were exposed to the world covered in a strange black tattoo.

"Looks like we aren't very well received."

Devil Queen, Chi Wuyao said with a smile on her face as she fearlessly confronted the gazes of the many God Emperor's present.

"Tsk this was a terrible idea after all."

Clear Sky God Emperor said in a menacing tone as he stood with the Devil Queen.

"That is something we can both agree upon."

Yama God Emperor, Yan Tianxiao followed in a serious tone as he stood with them.

Three of the four major powers from the Northern Devil Region have arrived.

Every single second of the ceremony was being broadcasted live, the apearence of three Devil Emperor's send a big shock throughout the Realm Of Gods.

"Devil's! they are really colluding with the devils!"

"Those ba*tards how could a new Royal Star Realm do such a despicable thing?"

"Kill!!!"

The public outrage was mediate outside the Star God Realm.

Inside the ceremony ground the entire place had called into a deadly silence.

Just then.

"...Everyone......arrived?..."

A small but audible voice rang throughout the place.