Clenching his fists, Wood Spirit Patriarch deeply bowed towards all the Royal Star Realms before  silently making his way towards his designated spot, with the help of the Star guard.

Nan Wansheng scoffed when he saw that Wood Spirit Patriarch didn't flare up.

He was actually hoping that the wood spirit would do something so that he would have a valid reason to cause a commotion.

When Wood Spirit Patriarch reached his place he saw that the Royal Star Realms who were sitting near his place quickly talked to the Star guard assigned to them and moved away from him, leaving an empty corner in the stadium.

Wood Spirit Patriarch could only smile bitterly at this, he had thought that he might be able to talk to the Royal Star Realms near him while the ceremony was going on but it looked like no one wanted to even sit near him.

Just when Wood Spirit Patriarch was feeling helpless....

'Hm?'

He saw that not everyone has left the place.

There was a single person still there.

It was a young man with long Azure hair and fiery red eyes, his face was perfect in every sense of the world, like God himself carved it.

Wood Spirit Patriarch's eyes lit up when he saw the young man.

"Hello....."

Wood Spirit Patriarch greeted the young man with slightly hesitant voice, he didn't dare to sit down beside the young man thinking that he might also leave like the other's.

But what happened next was out of his expectations.

"Hello there"

Wood Spirit Patriarch was stunned as he stared at the outstretched hand towards him.

He would have been satisfied if the other party didn't leave their place, but not only did he not leave but even greeted him?

Wood Spirit Patriarch absent-mindedly shaked the young man's hand.

"How long will you keep standing for? sit down."

The young man said as he gestured towards the Wood Spirit Patriarch to take a seat.

The wood spirit patriarch came back to his senses as he hurriedly sat down.

Seeing the friendly smile on the young man's face, Wood Spirit Patriarch felt reinvigorated.

'This is a chance!'

He shouted in his mind.

Although he didn't know who the young man was, due to being a member of the wood spirit race he was extremely sensitive to emotions and could tell that the young man wasn't a bad person.

Also since he could attend the ceremony the young man was most definitely a part of a Royal Star Realm,  he could be the son of a God Emperor as well.

As for why he didn't think that the young man was a God Emperor?

It was because of his cultivation base.

The wood spirit patriarch could tell that the young man's cultivation was at the peak of Divine Soul Realm.

"You are from the wood spirit race? can you tell me how you managed to get in here?"

Wood Spirit Patriarch's body shook a little when he heard the question.

But when he saw that the young man only had a curious look on his face as if he genuinely wanted to know, he took out the golden invitation from his clothes and showed it to the young man.

"The wood spirits received an invitation from the new Royal Star Realm."

There was no way Wood Spirit Patriarch was going to expose the young lady who helped him get in.

But it seemed like his reply only made the young man even more confuse as he tilted his head and fell into deep thought.

Wood Spirit Patriarch was curious as to what the young man was thinking so deeply about.

After some time he saw the young man shake his head in resignation as if he gave up thinking.

Then suddenly.

The young man turned his head and stared at him directly.

"Wood Spirit Patriarch...."

His fiery eyes held an immortal phoenix.

"Would you like to join my familia?"

While his words were full of mystery.

Looking at the serious look on the young man's face, Wood Spirit Patriarch only had one thought in mind.

'I met a crazy person.'