It's not that they don't want to move but they can't.

The same thing happened with him.

As soon as intent to attack the woman who killed Moonflower appeared in his mind, he was robbed of his ability to move his body.

This was a horrifying power.

Luckily he practiced [The Great Way Of Buddha] which made his body strong to an incomparable level, or else having his cultivation sealed, Xisu would be no better than Moonflower, even a mortal would have been able to kill Moonflower in that state.

But...

'Having a stronger physical body means nothing if I cannot even move.....'

'This is bad...'

The wheels inside Xisu's mind started moving.

'Even that old monster is affected by the power.....'

'Am I going to die like this?.....'

The innocent face of his little sister came to Xisu's mind.

'No! I must take jasmine and leave the Star God Realm!'

"It looks like none of you have the intention of surrendering...", William said in a surprised voice, he really had not expected the Star to still stand their ground after what happened to that side character.

'I need to make a move after all...'

William thought as he took out an expendable sword from his sub-space.

As soon as the sword appeared in William's hand.

Everyone's attention was drawn to him.

Even those who were vigilantly staring at Evil Infant couldn't help but focus on William.

It was like a natural reaction.

"With a sword in hand....."

A majestic voice rang out in everyone's mind.

"I am invincible...."

[Skill *[Sword Saint](True God) is activated.]

An ordinary looking sword aura was passed into the sky.

Although their bodies were stuck, the star gods were still able to move their eyes and stare at the moving sword energy...

Just then...

*Crack*

The sky tilted....

The incomparably tough sky of the God Realm tilted.....

A feeling of extreme dread came over all of the Star gods present as two words simultaneously rang out in their heads.

True God.

That was a True God level power...

A being at the level of a True God has appeared in this era without primordial chaos.

With a satisfied look on his face, William sat back down on his throne.

Crossing his legs, William said with an arrogant look on his face.

"Kneel before me if you want to live."

After saying a line he always wanted to say William waited for them to drop on their knees.

He waited...

And waited....

Waiting....

'Was the Star God Realm always so unified?', William felt a bit embarrassed as he saw that none of them was moving an inch away from their positions.

He had only read the novel till the end of the profound god convention.

What he knows about the star God Realm comes from Jasmine's disgust.

Although he didn't know the exact reason as to why she hated the star God realm, it must have been something major, which meant that these are most probably villains.

That is why William actually expected them to beg for their life after he showed them his powers.....

But this...

Even William felt a bit moved when he saw their dedication towards their sect.

'They must have a great leader.'

William praised the Star God Emperor in his mind.

Just then Evil Infant remembered something as the Evil Infant's Wheel Of Myriad Tribulations in her eyes stopped moving.

And as soon as it did.....

*Pop*

"Please spare my life great one!"(Star God Emperor)

William: ...

Evil Infant: .....

Star Gods: .....