All of them had abysally weak cultivation base, the most powerful of them being in Divine King Realm.

While the weakest was at the initial stage of Divine Origin Realm.......

With this pathetic combat powers they wanted to challenge a Royal Star Realm........

Huo Rulie didn't even know where to begin.

The worse thing was, from the entire Flame God Realm only he, Huo Rulie was forced to come.

Everyone else stayed back including the successor of the Phoenix and the Vermilion bird.

Fck

Why did he have to tag along with them?

If you want to die then go ahead, why bring me?

If only he wasn't the successor of the Golden Crow.....

Huo Rulie looked at the woman with red fiery red hair with complicated eyes.

He was forced to come along because of the Golden Crow......

But Huo Rulie wasn't feeling completely hopeless.

It was because this group of people, although had weak cultivation bases, seemed anything but ordinary.

Not even one of them had an aura weaker than the Great Golden Crow.

In fact some of them had stronger aura than her......

Huo Rulie curiously looked at the two little girls holding hands, they stood out in this group the most because if the pair of wings on their back.

It was his first time seeing something like this.

And that was just the beginning.

Next was the handsome looking middle-aged man.

'A devil.....'

Huo Rulie was able to instantly recognise the fact that the man was a devil.

His devilish aura isn't something which could be hidden.

If not for the Golden Crow stopping him before, Huo Rulie would have attacked the person right away.

Feeling disgusted Huo Rulie looked away from the devil.

Then his eyes unknowingly focused on a woman with pitch black hair.

*Tremble*

Goosebumps instantly appeared all over his skin as he quickly averted his gaze.

Indeed they were anything but normal....

Just when Huo Rulie was starting to have some hope, he heard William's declaration.

"Submit to me or die."

'It's over! It's all over!....'

Huo Rulie almost kneeled on the ground when he felt the countless number of gazes locking down on them.

It seems like his time has finally come....

*Sob*

Small tears formed at the corners of Huo Rulie's eyes as he recalled his past.

'It's fine I could have lived just a few thousand years at most anyway.......'

'Life is short inde-----'

"You have five minutes to decide."

Huo Rulie almost lost his balance.

With bloodshot eyes he stared at William who was sitting on a throne.