Evil Infant's face brightened instantly as her tears vanished without a trace.

'Was she acting? are those tears deliberate? dammit.....'

With that, William and Evil Infant vanished from their spot leaving behind Little Demon Empress.

'Where am I suppose to go?'

She asked herself the question as she looked at the empty space William vanished from.

Releasing a sigh she decided to go to the ark flying in the air.

--------------------------
[Beneath Cloud's End Cliff.]

"This is the place."

William said as he felt the devilish aura around him which was ten times denser than the aura present inside Moon Slaughter Devil's Nest.

'Power of a creation God was something else indeed....."

William said as he sensed the aura of multiple divine origin level and even some divine soul beats.

This type of power was enough to destroy the whole Blue Star planet.

Fortunately these beats weren't able to leave this place.

The profound beasts started letting out howls filled with anger and craze as they tried to jump at William.

Unfortunately their bodies were frozen in place unable to move a muscle as they could only stare at William and Evil Infant with blood thirsty eyes.

[Evil Desire] is an overpowered skill indeed.

William decided to put these beasts out of their misery as he started killing them in quick speed.

[Received 100,000 divine points for killing 1st stage divine origin profound beast.]

Messages he hadn't heard in a while started ringing out in his ears.

His punching speed unknowingly increased as he finished up the profound beasts in no time.

William and Evil Infant appeared before an area filled with Netherworld Udumbara Flowers.

And in the middle of the field, William could see a sleeping girl.

Her galactic bright silver hair clung to her delicate body and hung all the way down.

Her body was covered with a white glow and beneath the glow, it seemed as though she was not wearing any garments. Her delicate white legs, however, were not covered by the white glow and were completely exposed. Her tender feet that resembled ice lotuses hung in the air and each snow white toe of hers glistened as though she were carved from jade.

William had some impression of this ghost girl, although he only remembered that she had the Evil God's seed of darkness with her.

Not a lot of information about her was given till the point William had read the story.

And honestly after William took away the Evil God's seed of darkness, there will no longer be any major piece that he knew of, whether it be in this world or in the realm of gods.

And yes ice Phoenix's inheritance wasn't that appealing to him anymore.

With a single step William stood before the unmoving girl.

But unlike in the original, she showed no reaction to William's arrival and kept sleeping peacefully.

'There it is.'

William's eyes glowed as he lowered his hand to pick up the black beak beside the ghost girl.

'Now only the water seed is left...'

William thought as he observed the Evil God's Seed Of Darkness.

Just as he was about to absorb it, a pair of unique eyes suddenly appeared before him.

These eyes were abnormal to say the least, the right eye was yellow at top and green at bottom while the left eyes was blue at too and purple at bottom.

"Hello?"

William said as he greeted the ghost girl who had suddenly woken up.

But all he got in return to his greeting was silence.

The pair of abnormal eyes kept staring at William without saying anything.

Looking at the ghost girl, William was a little curious as well.

Just who was she?

He had only read the novel till the end of profound god's convention.

And she was mentioned for less than two-three chapters in that time.

That is why William was naturally curious about her origin.

So he decided to ask the status.

'Who is she?'

[Child of 'Heretic God' and 'Heaven Smiting Devil Emperor'.]

'Hong'er has a sister?'

The discovery was out of his expectations.

[She is the other half of Hing'er.]

Looking at the new message, William was confused.

'What does that mean?'

[Originally there was one child but later her soul was separated in two, the god part belonged to Hong'er and the Devil part belonged to 'Ni Jie'(Ghost girl).]

A frown appeared on William's face as he continued to ask.

'Who separated her soul?'

[Heaven Punishing Divine Emperor, Mo E.]

'Must have been a crazy guy to separate a kids soul.'

William thought as he looked at the silent ghost girl whose name is Ni Jie according to the status.

Since she was Hong'er's other half-------let's go with sister instead.

Since she was Hong'er's sister, William decided to take her in his familia.

"Little ghost girl, would you like to join my familia?"

William asked as he raised his hand towards her.

Ni Joe tilted her head as she looked at the outstretched hand, as if unable to understand his meaning.

"I'll take your silence as a concent, here you go."

Knowing that he won't be reaching anywhere at this rate, William decided to drop his blood on her directly.

[Would you like to take 'Ni Jie' as your 8th Apostle?]

'Yes'

[*Beep*]

[Her race is being changed to a more suitable form....]

William thought while waiting for the message.

'Since she is Hong'er's sister, she should also be a 'Fallen Angel' right?'

But the new changes happening to Ni Joe left him stunned.

A holy and beautiful pair of wings came out of Ni Jie's back, completely opposite of Hong'er's pitch black ones.

A hollow of light appeared above her head.

Her apearence was divine but the aura excluding from her body was devilish, full of negative energy.

She looked the complete opposite of Hong'er.

[New race has been created [Ascended Devil](SSS)]

[Congratulations on getting your 8th Apostle.]