So he left the place leaving the complaining Hong'er and chunni devil sovereign behind.

William entered an empty room, finally finding some peace.

Then he remembered the two things he picked up before entering the ark.

It was the netherworld Udumbara Flower he knew of and the other one.....

A round piece of black jade that fit perfectly in the palm. It was heavy and cold to the touch and it was extremely smooth, glossy, and jet-black all over. The black jade did not have any aura

William didn't know why but he felt that the black jade was something special.

Just then.

A familiar screen appeared before his face.

[Would you like to learn 1st part of '[World Defying Heaven Manual]' for 100 million divine points?]

William was amused, it was the first time seeing a technique which costed so many divine points to comprehend.

And it was only the first part as well!

How crazy will the amount for the 2nd or 3rd or maybe even the 4th part be then?

It was horrifying to imagine!

Laying down on the flat bed on his side, William thought for a second then said.

'Learn it.'

[100 million divine points are being consumed....]

William was really curious as to how powerful this new skill was.

After all it costed him 100 million divine points!

[*Beep*]

[Comprehending the first part of 'Ancestral God's Legacy'.....]

Before William could react a huge surge of information assaulted his brain.

He could see the lonely back of an otherworldly beautiful woman standing alone in the middle of primordial chaos.

Then she turned her head half-way towards him and started chanting an unknown language.

"The Law of Water, the Law of Fire, the Law of Wind, the Law of Lightning, the Law of Earth… These are the five most basic elemental laws of the Primal Chaos Realm."

[The Law of Light (Life), the Law of Darkness (Death), these are the high grade elemental laws which stand above the five basic elemental laws."

"The Law of Space (Dimension), the Law of Time (Reincarnation), these are the supreme laws of creation which stand above the elemental laws."

"And the origin of all of these laws, the law which stands above the supreme laws… [The Law of Nothingness].....]

William felt like a supreme. existence standing alone in the primordial chaos.

Suddenly the world around him shattered as he returned back to the room.

Cold sweat formed on William's forehead as he started taking in deep breaths.

Then another message appeared before him.

[One of your abilities is being pushed to the rank of [True God]]

[Skill*[Sword Saint]* is evolving.....]

Feeling the weakness in his body William tried to use his hand to grab something and stabelise himself.

*Grab*

'Hm?'

Feeling the sudden soft sensation, William unknowingly turned his head to his side.

Then he froze.

"Kind man...."

Evil Infant was lying down right next to him on this small size bed, looking at him with a lost look in her eyes and that thin but sincere smile.

Then....

His grip instinctively tightened....

Theis softness.....

"Kind man...do you like?....."

Evil Infant said as she looked down at William's hand holding her breast with an innocent look on her face.

Seeing her innocent look, William gradually git a hold of himself as he slowly retracted his hand.

Then he asked Evil Infant in a calm voice.

"Why are you here?"

He wanted to know how she found him.

He was sure that he hide his aura quite well before coming to this small room.

".....Can sense....kind man..."

William wanted to know how that worked but he stopped himself, there were more important things to do now.

"I understand them please leave."

With that William raised his hand and beckoned her to leave the room.

Seeing his gesture tears formed at the corners of Evil Infant's eyes.

"....Kind man...angry?.... don't hate Evil Infant....please....."

*Sob*

'F*ck can you not hold a normal conversation without crying?!?!?!?'

[Skill "?*[Sword Saint](A)* has upgraded to-------]

'Shut up!!!'

[...]