Xiao Juetian was no fool he could easily tell that the little girl in front of him was anything but ordinary.

'Also this aura...'

Hong'er didn't bother to restrain her aura that's why her battle strength of 1st level Tyrant Profound Realm was in full display.

Of course knowing her SSS class race, William was sure that she could give any divine origin realm practitioner a run for his money.

"Father we will be entering the trial grounds now, take care. Oh and also tell mother that I'm sorry for running away again..."

With quick speed William vanished as fast as he came.

"Take care...."

Xiao Juetian absent-mindedly waved his hand, but then he suddenly heard the later half of William's sentence.

'Run away? Again?'

'Also what did you say? inform your mother? you want me to sleep on the floor again you little brat!'

Leaving behind the fuming Xiao Juetian, William dragged Hing'er inside the Dragon God's trial ground.

"You never cease to surprise me little one...."

The familiar pair of Azura eyes appeared before William.

"We are here to take the test.", William said.

"You have already completed the trial once so you are no longer qualified for completing it again as for this young lady...."

Suddenly Azura Dragon God's voice became smaller and smaller until it could no longer be heard.

Then the Azura eyes started shaking wildly as an authoritative voice screamed in their ears.

"I can feel the bloodline of that detestable devil race from her!....No! it's not just any devil but one of the Creation God level devil!, I remember now this is the aura of the heaven splitting devil emperor."

"How dare a creature that hides within darkness enter this noble one's domain."

A formless pressure rained down on William and Hing'er.

Hong'er was instantly pushed against the ground as she screamed in pain.

"Calm yourself Dragon God."

William said as he stood his ground, his [Great Way Of Buddha] working at full capacity.

"Calm down? You want me to calm down against these wretched thing whose race was the cause for the fall of the primordial ear? If anything you tell me why someone who is the inheritor of the phoenix is colluding with a devil!"

A frown appeared in William's face, if he didn't got things under control then he might end up loosing his perfect source of divine points.

"Littel brother it hurts...."

Hong'er's pain filled voice entered William's ears as he  used the tyrranical powers of the [Great Way Of Buddha] to help her resist the pressure.

Seeing that it was working, William turned towards the Azura eyes and said in a calm voice.

"Dragon God look carefully, she also posses the bloodline of someone whome you deeply trusted in the primordial era, she is the inheritor of the Evil God that you have been waiting for all this time."

William decided to play the Evil God's card, he clearly remembered that in the original story Dragon God was patiently waiting for the successor of the Evil God to appear so that he could help the dragon God in freeing his daughter who was stuck inside the ancestral sword.

"What nonsense are you spout-------"

The Azura eyes narrowed down on Hing'er.

'He can notice it after all.'

Since the dragon god's spirit could notice the Devil bloodline he should also be able to notice the God's bloodline withing Hong'er.

Then the Azura Dragon God's voice fell silent as it no longer spoke.

After a long time a sigh resounded through the trial ground as the Azura Dragon God's voice came once again.

"You said you were here to go through the trial right? fine then. let the young lady pass through the gate and enter the trial ground."

William felt relieved, he no longer needed to destroy his major source of divine energy anymore.

"Go ahead Hong'er I am counting on you."

"Little brother Hong'er doesn't understand what is going on, first you dragged Hing'er in this cave then made Hing'er suffer like that, now you want Hong'er to go somewhere...."

"Didn't little brother say that you will no longer let  Hong'er be hurt?"

"Wasn't Little brother going to take responsibility after you destroyed my clothes?"

"But now you are sending Hong'er away?"

"Little brother do you no longer love Hing'er? but Hing'er is so cute and beautiful, How could anyone not like Hong'er..."

"Little brother I don't understand!"

William felt a headache coming over.

He was starting to regret taking her in as his familia member.

Then suddenly a glint passed through William's eyes as his expression quickly changed into a sad one.

"Hong'er..."

A pair of hands clapped down on Hong'er's shoulders shocking her.

"L-little brother?"

"My beautiful and lovely Hong'er...."

Without waiting for her to reply William pulled her into a hug.

Hong'er was caught off guard, she didn't knew what to do as her face started turning bright red.

"It's not that little brother doesn't love you Hong'er..."

"In fact Little brother loves you more than anything in this world, it's just that I really need to complete this trial..."

William started patting Hong'er's head as his voice started choking.

"F-forget it if Hong'er doesn't like it then I would never force you to do anything...."

"L-little brother are you crying?"

With quick movement Hing'er separated herself from William and carefully looked at his face.

"N-no I'm not crying, W-why would I be crying? I have the cute and lovely Hing'er here how could I be crying? sob..."

William quickly tried to hide his tears but Hing'er was able to spot them.

"Little brother don't cry! please don't cry! Hong'er will do it! I was just joking earlier Little brother! So please don't cry...."

Tears started firming at the corners of Hong'er's eyes as she hurriedly wiped William's eyes.

"Hong'er I am so blessed to have you with me..."

*Sob*

"It's nothing little brother nothing at all! Hong'er will complete the trial in no time at all! little brother doesn't need to worry!"

"Really?"

"Yes little brother have trust in Hing'er. I will be back in no time"

With quick movements Hong'er passed through the door.

William stared at her diminishing figure with teary eyes.

"Indeed Hong'er really is so lovely, beautiful and...."

"....and..."

His chocking voice returnd back to his normal one.

"And so very gullible."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Azura Dragon God: .....
-
-
-
-