Chapter 11: Unexpected Meeting

Mulai dari awal

As they grabbed the class food cart Izuku was lost in thought as they walked back. 'I'll look at the news that they were talking about after school,' Izuku thought as they entered the classroom. This time it was a simple lunch consisting of one fish, some rice, and lettuce. The meal wasn't the most filling but Izuku wasn't that hungry so it was fine. Once the class went into the engineering room for the final half of the day Izuku was lost in thought only getting one theory busted. Once the day was over Izuku packed up his things but stayed in the room. He scrolled through his phone and sure enough, he found the news that those girls had been talking about. There was a video connected to the headline 'UA class 1-A attacked'. Izuku read the title and started to get worried, from what he remembered that was indeed Katsuki's class. 

He played the video and looked around hoping he didn't find the blonde in it. Even though that's what he hoped he looked in horror as a small blonde was visible, explosions coming from it. He continued the video watching as heroes started to attack the army of low villains. The video seemed to get worse the more he watched. Izuku turned off his phone not wanting to watch anymore. 'I hope Kacchan is okay,' he thought as he started to walk toward the entrance of the school. He practically sprinted down those halls wanting to know if Katsuki was okay. He looked through the window seeing Katsuki looking unscathed waiting for Izuku to arrive. Izuku sighed calming his nerves before skipping over to Katsuki's waiting spot as if nothing had happened.

Katsuki's morning was like any other training with Kirishima before heading to class. Instead of being bored by his classes, Aizawa walked in explaining what they were doing at this location. Aizawa explained that he, All Might, and a mystery hero would be the adult supervision. After the briefing the class was headed outside, putting their hero costumes on before hopping onto a bus. The ride was only a few minutes long and pretty loud with everyone talking with their friends. Katsuki just sat there grumpily looking out the window already wanting the day to be over. Once they got there Katsuki walked out of the bus as a part of the front of the group. 

Aizawa walked over to someone who looked like an astronaut you would see in cartoons. "Alright, so this is the mystery hero that I was talking about. Meet rescue hero Thirteen," Aizawa said as the class looked in awe. "Now that introductions are over welcome to the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. Abbreviated as the USJ this is where you'll be working on your search and rescue, Thirteen said showing off the large dome building. 'Just like universal studios Japan,' the class thought as they started to walk through the doors of the building. "You'll be split into groups, each one corresponding with a different disaster." As Thirteen explained what was going on the class looked around to see many gray domes, a boat in a body of water, a city area, a landslide area, and some mountains.

Before any dividing of the group, a purple portal started forming in the plaza of the building. A large group of ruffians walked through the portal followed by a group of people that stayed behind. 'Those must be the leaders, staying back what a bunch of fucking cowards' Katsuki thought as he analyzed the situation. While he was in his deep thought assessing Thirteen was freaking out. "Even if they entered like this, the alarms should have gone off! Someone must be jamming the signal." "Kaminari, use your quirk to see if you can get in touch with the other teachers at UA," Aizawa said. Kaminari frantically tried to get his radio device to communicate with the UA staff which would have been easy, not possible. "I can't get to them," Kaminari said causing Aizawa and Thirteen to look at each other worry evident on their faces. "If so, then we have to get someone out to inform the other teachers, especially All Might who stayed behind for personal reasons." As everyone looked around in confusion the purple cloud came up closer to them.

Everyone started trying to defeat this villain who seemed to be untouchable until Katsuki noticed something. As he passes by the dark cloud once more he saw a metal piece. He smirked and aimed for that causing the villain to fall over. Seeing this Katsuki's smirk grew as he planted his hand on the metal making his hand smoke. "Y'know that I could blow your head right off," he said with a menacing face as he made more smoke coming off his hand. There was silence for a few minutes until the metal disappeared from under his hands, the cloud still being there made it evident that whatever the villain was hadn't teleported far. The dark cloud started to get bigger and bigger starting to form around the class. Seeing this Aizawa looked to Iida, "Get out of here as fast as you can and tell the other teachers at UA what's going on," he ordered as he put his focus back on trying to save his students.