Chapter Seventeen: Remember, Remember The Fifth Of November

Start from the beginning

"More studying?" Dorcas asked.

Aries nodded. "Who knew Muggles have to do so much work?"

"Have fun."

Aries made her way down to the library and took her usual seat, she perched one of the books up so she could write notes down, she did this for a while until she heard a tap on the window.

The tawny owl was waiting to get in, she opened it up hoping Madam Pince wouldn't see the bird and unclipped the note from it's foot. She then fed the bird a few Bertie Bott's beans as that's all she had and watched as the owl flew away.

She opened up the note.

Meet me in Hogsmeade at six,
I have a surprise,
Use one of the passages I showed you last year.
Don't be late

☽☆☾

Aries watched the time carefully, when it got to half past five she stood up and put her cloak on.

Benjy looked up and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Where are you off too?"

"Out."

"Where?"

Aries shrugged.

"Cas! Aries is going out and not telling me!"

"Oh my gosh, Benjy." Aries sighed, she rolled her eyes as Dorcas came crashing down into the common room.

"Where are you going? Who are you going with? Is Marls going to be there? Can I come if she is?"

"I'm not sure where I am going, It's probably with Peter, I doubt Marlene is going to be there, if she was then sure you could come."

Dorcas smiled at her, and squeezed her cheeks. "Our little Aries is going on a date."

Aries wafted her hand away. "Ugh you're such a mum."

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do." Benjy said, smirking as Dorcas made sure Aries hair was perfect.

"Cas, I look fine, stop it."

"I just want you to look nice, and you have hair sticking up. Okay now you look good." Dorcas said, pulling away. "Have a good time."

"Thank you, goodbye." Aries said, walking towards the exit.

"Bye! Love you!" Dorcas shouted, she waited for a response. "I said I love you- Aries tell me you love me back!"

"You are so embarrassing!"

"Aries Melania Black! Tell me you love me!"

"Oh my gosh, Dorcas, I love you."

"Thanks, bye!"

"Ahem."

"I love you too, Benjy."

"Love you too, Air."

Aries rolled her eyes and headed out, she walked up to the third floor and towards the one eyed witch statue.

Peter had shown her a few exits around the castle during the previous year, but this one was the one she preferred, only because she was able to sneak a few treats from Honeydukes.

She walked down the long narrow passageway using her wand as a torch, as she got towards the door she put it away, she didn't want to get caught by the owner. She slowly and quietly opened the cellar door. Carefully she climbed up into the dark room.

She eyed a box of Peppermint toads and grabbed it, as she walked upstairs she took out a few sickles to pay for the sweets, she then left the shop and headed out into the street searching up and down the road.