Bionic Houseparty

Start from the beginning

Chase pulls away and looks me in the eyes "Y/n, we were all distracted you can't blame yourself for any of this

Chase pulls away and looks me in the eyes "Y/n, we were all distracted you can't blame yourself for any of this. Davenport will be okay, there's no way he would leave Davenport industries in Douglas's hands" I laugh a little bit nodding my head in agreement to his last statement "There we go, now there the beautiful smile I fell in love with."Shaking my head I bury my head into Chase's chest taking in his scent before my eyes start to flutter close.

CHASE (POV)

Rocking back in forth slowly, pulling my wife closer to me as I notice her breathing slow down and hear soft snores leave her mouth. I can't help but worry about Davenport as well but I know I have to keep things together or else Y/n will worry more.

Kissing the top of Y/n's head, letting my hand run through her (h/l)(h/c) hair trying to brush out the bed head she had from tossing around on her bed. Looking down at Y/n I can't help but let a small smile spread on my face.

Three and a half years and she still manages to make my heart rate spike at even the thought of her. Pulling her closer to me as she snuggles deeper into my chest I whisper out "Goodnight my love" resting my head on top of hers I drift off into a peaceful dream.

↳ Outfit

Outfit

(Y/N) POV

After everything that happened in the middle of the night, I was able to get a goodnight's sleep. As of right now, I was in the lab sitting down on the control panel next to Bree who was taking selfies and Chase was standing off to the side messing around with a tablet when Leo walks in "Good news, guys! My mom called from the hospital and said Big D's doing much better. He's gonna make it."

Bree hops off the control panel "Awesome!"

Chase sets down his tablet "Great."

I perk up a bit at the news "Really?"

Leo nods his head and crosses his arms "Yep. Soon he'll be back here making us all wish he was still unconscious."

Bree smiles "Hey, I really miss them. Although it has been nice having the hairspray all to myself."