Chase holds up his hand "Second place? What's first?"

Davenport shrugs his shoulders "Uh, a toy called 'The Nerble'?"

"The heck is a Nerble?" Chase walks over and looks at Davenport's phone "That? That's just a furry orange ball!"

I look over Chase's shoulder and nod my head in agreement "Yeah, who would buy that stupid thing?"

Adam plays with a Nerble, mumbling 'Nerble' while shaking it only to receives looks from us "What? It has fur and rubber. What else do you need in life?"

Tasha perks up "Ooh, Donald. I bet the kids at the charity drive would love some of your old toys"

"Tasha, they're not toys, they're scientific invent--"Tasha starts to walk away causing Davenport to chase after her "No! No! No, no! Stay away from my toys!"

Once Davenport and Tasha leave Chase turns to the three of us "The only reason the Nerble is outselling us is because our action figures don't have any cool features."

I cross my arms and look up at Chase "But a furry rubber ball with one eye does?"

Adam smiles "You see? She gets it."

Leo then gets our attention "Hey, you know what will make your toys number one? Drop a little dab of Dooley in that fun pack."

Chase shakes his head and turns back to me "Or... we can make better prototypes and get the toy company to sell them. Then we'll be number one instead of the Nerble."

Bree shakes her head "You guys are ridiculous."

I nod my head in agreement and sit down on the couch "Who cares if some little toy is beating us?"

Chase turns around to look at me on the couch "I do! We're heroes. We should be number one. I don't see any furry rubber balls saving the world."

Adam looks down at his toy "No, but they do bring the world joy."

Chase raises an eyebrow "How?"

Adam throws the Nerble at Chase's stomach and he falls to the ground, groaning. Leo and I start laughing hysterically "See? Joy!" Adam then does a hand-shake with Bree.

↳ Outfit

Outfit

Walking into the lab I spot Chase working on the action figures, I sigh softly to myself before walking over and wrapping my arms around his waist from behind "Your still working on those toys?"

Chase sets down the things he has in his hands and turns around to wrap his arms around me while I move my arms to wrap around his neck "Yes, but I just finished"

I perk up a bit "Great now can I have your attention?"

Looking down at me Chase smiles then shakes his head "Only for a little then I have to take these babies on a test run"