"This..." Leo walks over and grabs a fire staff from the console and starts to swing it around "is a fire staff."

Adam walks over and nods his head "Looks like a stick with lights."

"It's a fire staff!" Leo quickly yells out while Chase walks over to me, I look up and notice Chase motioning to take his hand. Taking his hand he walks back over to the group and wraps an around my shoulder while Leo explains things "Competitors battle each other with their own fire staffs, and the winner gets a walk-on role in the next movie. And that winner is going to be me." he then goes to make a move with the staff but accidentally hits himself in the head with it.

Davenport then walks in wearing a robe and has a fire staff of his own "Greetings, good Morfs."

Leo walks over to Davenport with a frown "What are you doing?"

Davenport motions to his outfit "Getting ready for the Alien Gladiators convention. I am Elder Lumina. And Elder Lumina will be victorious in the fire staff challenge."

Leo sarcastically starts speaking to Davenport "Look, Elder-ly Lumina, I hate to get your robe in a bunch, but that role is mine."

Davenport laughs "That's cute. But I've loved these movies my entire life, and winning that role will fill my biggest childhood dream, so..."

"I think childhood dreams expire once you hit 40." Leo comments

"Oh, all right, out of the way, micro Morf." Davenport starts spinning fire staff as we step out of the way "Still, think I'm too old to compete?"

Leo shrugs his shoulders "I don't know what was more amazing, your moves or the fact that your dentures didn't fall out." Davenport then goes chasing Leo out of the lab while I start to laugh to myself.

↳ Outfit

Outfit

The next day Bree, Chase, and I were sitting at the bench in the main school hallway watching as Leo spins around his fire staff before turning over to us wondering if were impressed "Pretty cool, huh? It's shiny 'cause I showered with it."

"Okay." Bree comments before walking closer to Leo "You really think you're gonna beat Mr. Davenport?"

"Please. Once he starts sweating, he'll go blind from his hair dye." Leo responds

Adam then comes down the stairs and meets up with us "Okay, all caught up on Alien Gladiators. Great movies, but they're missing one thing." he takes a deep breath "Space Dog."

Adam looks around then back at Chase who repeats Adam "Space Dog?"

Adam nods his head "Yeah. He'd be the perfect companion. Plus in space, after he does his business, it just floats away."