𝐈𝐈𝐈

Rose

Rose.

——————

——————

Tegan lightly stirred awake after being injected with wolfsbane, a toxin to werewolves. She started to regain consciousness but very slowly.

Everything around her was slightly blur and so bright, a side effect of the wolfsbane. A man in a baseball cap and sunglasses came walking in with a bloody Elena Gilbert in his arms.

The man placed her on the couch next to were Tegan had already been placed and he untied both Tegan's wrists and ankles and Elena's from the rope that was wrapped securely around them.

The man started to lunge forward towards Elena who was still lightly bleeding. "Trevor!" A female British voice shouted. "Control yourself." She ordered, making the male vampire back away from both girls.

"Buzzkill." He responded walking out of the room pissed off. "What do you want with us?" Elena asked scared for hers and Tegan's life. "My god, you look just like her." The British vampire concluded scanning Elena up and down.

Her eyes then went to Tegan's who had now fully gained consciousness. "Your the one he's been searching for." Rose whispered loudly.

"But I'm not. Please whatever you-" Elena tried to plead for hers and Tegan's freedom, mainly hers.

"Be quiet." Rose scolded the doppelgänger.

"But I'm not Katherine, My name is Elena Gilbert you don't have to do this." Elena explained to the woman. "I know who you are I said be quiet." The woman raised her voice.

"What do you want?" Elena carried on asking, in doing so she received a full on slap from the woman Tegan now presumed to be a vampire.

"I want you to be quiet." The woman responded to Elena's question after slapping her unconscious, leaving Tegan and Rose alone.