"Where you not aware miss?"

"No! I was told it was one when I almost lost it at 6 weeks!" I gape.

"That's normal, you might now see it at first," he tells me.

What the fuck?

What will Niall say? he was hesitant about one baby but now there's magically two? What will the boys say and think? What will Simon do/say?

"W-Well this complicates things," I close my eyes.

"How so?" he keeps moving the wand around.

"My boyfriend was hesitant about one, he's a busy man," I open my eyes only for a second.

"This wasn't planned?" he removes the wand.

"Definitely not...a drunken mistake," I huff as he wipes the gel off, pulling my hoodie and leggings back up.

"Well, considering your boyfriend isn't here, would you like a ultrasound photo?" he holds out a card with the screenshot.

"Please," I take it and look at it as I sit up, slinging my legs over the bed and standing to my feet.

"The babies seem healthy so whatever you're doing - keep it up," he smiles. "Do you have any questions?"

"Um...how do I tell him we have two kids?"

"You just do...slowly and give him options,"

"How the hell am I supposed to push two babies out of me?"

"The same as normal child birth but doubled,"

"Can I still have sex?"

"Of course,"

"How big will I get?"

"Every woman's different, you could look like your carrying a full term baby at 20 weeks,"

"Right, that's it then thank you,"

"Of course, I wish you a safe pregnancy and good luck with telling your boyfriend," he smiles.

"Thank you again," he walks me out.

I walk out the front to see the same guy in the car. "How was everything?" he asks.

"Uhh, yeah good," I swallow, looking at the photo again.

He just nods, not getting into my private business which I was thankful for. He drove me to the hotel and I got out, muttering a thank you and going to my room. As soon as I make it in the room, I close the door with my back and slide down it, cupping my mouth.

Tears fall down my cheeks as I silently sob to myself. The size of my stomach made sense of twins but Niall won't have time for two and I'll never be able to look after them myself. "Why me?" I whisper sob.

After I collect myself, I stand up and go to the bed, kicking my shoes off and laying down for a second, rolling over and turning the TV on, seeing a live channel of the boys' show starting.

I see them enter the stage and the fans going absolutely insane. I see Niall's blonde hair with an earpiece in his ear connected to a micro phone and his acoustic guitar in his hands.

I place one hand on my stomach and rub it with a small smile. "That's you dad guys," I whisper, talking to them. "Busy man," I whisper again, sighing and nodding ever so slightly.

I close my eyes and listen to them singing Best Song Ever, the first track of the album.

**

"Abby," a voice coos, rubbing my cheekbone.