ɪ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ° ᭄✔️ part 30

Start from the beginning

Carlo - son please stop.. I'm literally getting so dizzy right now...

Clara - yeah son.. plus, you can easily kill him you know..

Zak - No!! I don't want to just "kill" him.. I want him to suffer for even just looking at my Darryl!!! his going to pay so sooo much.. 

Carlo - honey.. I think our son snapped...

Clara - i think so.. his just like me when some whore try to steal you from me, but i'm not worrying

Carlo - jesus... I think now I know where our son got that crazy intention...

Clara - who?

Carlo - seriously honey? god i love you but our son stupidity also came from you..

Clara - HEY!!!.

Zak's Mom continued arguing with his Dad and Zak was still walking around in circles biting his thumb and thinking of a way on how to really kill and make that hooker suffer.

Suddenly Zak's phone started ringing and he immediately grabbed it and saw Erick was calling. Zak picks it up ij curiosity.

Erick told Zak that Sunny is needing his assistant at her house. Zak asked why but Erick told Sunny she's in a bad mood and he needs to hurry before she suddenly explode something.

Zak got scared by that tone and he told Erick he will be there quickly. Zak hangs up and gulps knowing he might get killed because he knows when Sunny gets in her bad mood she can kill someone.

Literally...

Zak saw his parents arguing about dumb stuff and he will not get involve in it cauze he needs to go at Sunny's house. 

Zak rushed and grabbed his car keys and went to his car and started driving to her street and drove to her house. Zak arrives and he saw 2 other cars there that he recognized as Karl and Nick's car.

Zak - guess this is serious..

Zak gets out of the car and goes to the door and rings the doorbell. Erick opens the door with a scared face and Zak, who saw his expression, is also scared to death now.

Zak - should i be.. w..worried?...

Erick - all i can say is.. goodluck Zak..

Zak gulped and nodded. He went inside and he immediately felt the dark and scary Aura Sunny is having right now.. He saw at his front Sunny was sitting at the couch and the other side was Alex, Nick and Karl stayed silent but scared.

Sunny - you late Zak Ahmed...

Zak - S..Sorry.. traffic... that's all...

Sunny told Zak to sit which he sit beside Alex and Alex, Nick and Karl told Zak if he made his will.

Zak shakes his head no and the 3 just sight and wish themselves and Zak goodluck.

Sunny - so.. Zak.. tell me this.

Zak - w..what is it m..m..ma'am..