"I'll be waiting for you" ||咲く火の渦

Kabuto One Shot.

So uhh,I was bored and have writer's block on this story,but I thought okay to be honest,this is my dream! Like literally I remembered my dream! How cool is that? Haha anyway go! I'm using Sakuhi here too 😂 But in this one shot, it's modern,and they're close age. If Sakuhi's age and Kabuto's age is like on the original story, I'll be making him look like a pedophile lmao

...

"Kabuto!" I cried out as he stopped walking. It seemed the time had slowed down as he slowly turned around to face me, he have a little smile but his eyes held many emotions.

Our hair and clothes flew dramatically as the petals from the cherry blossom tree flew passed us gently landing on either the water surface of the fishpond or around us.

"So...you really came,huh?" He said as I clenched my fist. I ran to him and tightly hugged him as a few tears escaped my eyes. He seemed to be taken a back but hugged me back. "Seems like you already missed me" He chuckled as he run his fingers over my hair.

I punched him on his shoulder and half heartedly glare at him as he just grinned. "Of course I would you jerk! You didn't even say a proper goodbye to me! You just sent it on my email! You even said that it's going to be six years and-" I got cut off by him hugging me

"Hush,hush. I'm sorry okay? And I lied, it's just for six months" another punch on the shoulder.

"You're really a jerk y'know that?" I sneer at him as he just smirked "I'm your jerk" he said in a seductive way. My eyes widened as my face flushed red.

I puff my left cheek and shy glared at him "you're not mine,you idiot's

He chuckled again and smirked yet again "Not yet, sweetheart"

It make my blush to hundred shade "and stop with the nicknames to!" I whined,flustered

His smirk turned into genuine smile as he held my hand to his,his black eyes looked deeply to mine. "I'm not kidding,Sakuhi. I'm serious when I said I'm yours,Uzumaki Sakuhi,Will you be mine,for the rest of your life?...and into another?"

I would've laughed 'into the other's because he knew I believe in reincarnation. But I'm too shocked to even respond. My mouth opened and closed...I look like the fish on the pond right now.

He just eye smiled seeing as he didn't got a respond. He's relieved that he didn't get rejection,but anxious as he didn't get answered.

"It's okay if you don't answer for now" He said as he let go of my hand and his eye glasses glint as he stood back up. But another thing glint in the sunlight,his silver ring "say... I'm running out of time..." He slides off his ring "since you didn't answer my question...maybe this ring will"

I stare at him in utter confusion as he grinned again,he slides the ring on my ring finger and my eyes widened

"After six months being apart...if the time comes for us to meet again...if I see you with the ring...then you'll be answering yes..." He trailed off as he wipe the falling tears off my cheek. I hugged him as he hugged back.

We broke apart as he gently touched my chin with his fingers. I blushed again as his lips came contact with my forehead.

"Sayonara...Sakuhi"

I sniff but smile at his disappearing figure "I'll be waiting for you, Yakushi Kabuto"

THE END~

Y'all thought they're gonna kiss huh? ┌(・。・)┘

*Cough* For the beloved Madara's Sexiness and Wattpad God. I believe that you have already voted,if not feel free to become Deidara's Art.