𝟏 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋

Start from the beginning

The boys looked at each other. " It's only fair that i should share a room with y/n " Kuroo smiled. " No, i should share a room with y/n since we're the one arranged this vacation " Kenma argued.

" Maybe me and y/n chan-"oikawa also joined the argument. " WE'RE GONNA SHARE A ROOM WITH HER! " The twins yelled.

3rd person POV

" Can we just get on with it? This place is dirty, but y/n should be with me" Sakusa said. " Hey y/n want to check out the food stalls outside?" Kiyoko asked.

" Yea sure let's go" Y/n walked away while the boys are still fighting with each other. " Right y/n?! Y/n?" Hoshiumi asked but there was no sign of her.

" Why am i here again?" Iwaizumi asked.
" You're here to be my bag carrier-" Oikawa was cut off by iwaizumi punching his arm.

" Where's y/n san?" Kageyama asked.
" It's loud and annoying here " Tsukishima frowned. " Well it's nice like this" Yamaguchi smiled.

" Y/n chan try this!" Yachi hold out a spoonful of ( favorite ice cream) at her. " Really?" Y/n asked and yachi nod. " Sure" Y/n tucked her loose hair behind her ear while taking a bite.

" P-pretty..." Yachi blushed. " Hmm?" Y/n asked.
" Nothing!" Yachi looked away. " Y/n there you are!" Nishinoya yelled.

Y/n turned around and saw the boys walking to their direction. " Y/n you got some.." Ushijima walked infront of her and wiped the excess ice cream on her lips using his thumb and licking it afterwards.

" Disgusting. You should've not done that" Sakusa handed him some wet wipes. " Oi oi don't you think that's a bit too much?!" Kuroo and bokuto exclaimed.

" The sun is glaring at us again" Akaashi said.
" Yep it's awfully hot" Y/n agreed, akaashi took off his cap and putted it on y/n.

" We don't want to get your pretty face to be burned don't we?" Akaashi smiled making y/n slightly blush.

" Akaashi no fair!" Bokuto pouted. " Well this is a competition after all " Akaashi said. " Don't tell me you idiots are having a competition again" Y/n sighed.

" Of course we are it's a very very rare occasion that someone will get a chance to share a room with you" Suna said. " You're agreeing with this?" Y/n asked. " Yes it's you we're talking about, i also want to have that opportunity " Suna said.

" Wow it's like you're all competing in the nationals " Kiyoko san said. " Then if you're competing for it then fine. Good luck boys " Y/n smirked and walked away.

" It's nice to take a swim-" Y/n bumped on someone's chest. " I'm sorry- blondie?" Y/n looked and saw terushima.

" Pretty chan?!" Terushima's eyes glimmered.
" You're here too?" Y/n asked. " Yep! Man it must've been faith that brought us together once again " He said.

" Hey want to try the pool's slide?" Terushima pointed at a enormous slide. " Hell yea" Y/n smirked and the 2 walked towards it.

" Are you ready pretty chan?" Terushima asked.
" I should be the one asking you that" Y/n smirked and got in the slide.

Y/n shouted in delight while sliding down.
" Out of the way!" Y/n yelled when she's about to be launch out and saw a person.

" Wha-" Iwaizumi was cut off by y/n launching towards him. The 2 got knocked down, y/n immediately helped iwaizumi to stood up.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍┆𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐊𝐘𝐔𝐔 ✓ 🎉