Chapter Thirty

Dixie's Pov:

The next morning, Noah woke me up at 8:30 to handle business deals. I had to sign hundreds of forms and documents to signify I was then new leader. We also had to go over to my mom's house to deal with Charli.

It was 12:30 when we finally arrived in the countryside. Noah's parents and siblings were also there to scold Charli. She seriously put all of us at risk but Noah being Noah was always ten steps ahead of everyone else so all the precautions were taken.

We walked in the door and saw everyone sitting in the living room. Charli was in tears even though no one was speaking. I went to get a drink while Noah went to sit down. He started the conversation calmly as to not distress Charli anymore. I sat next to him while intending to him speak.

"How did he get into contact with you?" He asked softly.

She shrugged her shoulders and continued to look down and play with her fingers.

"Charli, it's really important that you tell the truth. We could still be at risk." He said impatiently.

"I seriously don't know. One day I woke up from multiply calls and when I answered, it was him. I didn't have the number saved so he must've been using a burner phone." She said annoyedly.

"So how did he know about your dance recital and the restaurant we were going to?" Noah asked getting slightly angry.

"I guess he tracked my phone. I only told him I was going to have a dance recital, I never told him any other details." She said defensively.

"Don't get snappy with me. You put our family in danger not me so watch your attitude." He said in a stern voice. God he sounded like a dad.

"I'm sorry." Charli said quietly.

"It's fine Char. He's gone now, we don't need to worry." I said, standing up and giving Charli a hug.

"Dixie what about his allies? We are not perfectly safe!" He exclaimed, getting more and more upset.

"They're my allies now aren't they? I don't think they would attack me so stop getting angry. We just watched our father die so you need to calm down and give us a break!" I shouted while pointing at him.

He immediately backed off and stood up, storming off to the kitchen. Everyone stared at me in amazement. I looked at them all confused as I continued to hug Charli.

"What's wrong?" I asked after a couple more seconds.

"You're not dead. If anyone ever spoke to Noah like that before, he would've shot them on the spot. The only people he let's talk to him like that are me and his father." Amy explained to me, still sitting in shock.

"Oh." I said quietly.

I got up and moved to the kitchen to find Noah leaning against the sink. I moved over to him and wrapped my arms around his stomach, letting my head rest against his back.

As he felt my body next to his, he turned around and let his hand clasp tightly around my neck. He pushed me back until I hit the wall behind me. I looked up at him with wide eyes as his head dropped so his mouth was level with my ear.

"Tell me what's stopping me from punishing you right here?" He asked darkly while his thigh pushed between my thighs and up to my sex.

I let out a whimper as he hit directly against my center. He forced my chin up to look him in the eye. He gave me an expecting look as I continued to stay silent and gawk at him.

"Tell me Dixie." He said with a smirk, taking his other hand and reaching between my thighs.

"N-nothing." I whispered breathily, throwing my head back against the wall.