Chapter Twenty-Nine

Dixie's Pov:

~One Month Later~

Over the last few weeks, there has been A LOT of sex. It was almost nonstop. Every night Noah was seducing me with his soft touches and whispers in my ears. It was honestly crazy how my body reacted to him.

~

It was an average night, Noah burying himself into me at a rapid pace and me succumbing to the feeling of extreme pleasure.

He continuously pulled my hips into his own while whispering things in my ear. The usual things, praises and pleads for me to squeeze myself around him again. Nothing out of the ordinary; at least not that I noticed.

"Let me put a baby in you." He whispered against the skin of my neck, low enough for it to fly under my radar as I was lost in my world of pleasure.

He continued all night long, eventually putting me to sleep. I wasn't sure if he stopped after I did pass out since I woke up the next morning to him still on top of me.

~

Noah and I were leaving from Charli's private dance recital then heading to a restaurant with our family. We decided to treat everyone to a "fancy" dinner after not seeing them for several weeks.

Usually we would all meet up at someone's house for a big family dinner on Sundays but that last couple weeks everyone had been in a weird mood. It's like something bad was about to happen but none of us could figure out what it was.

As we arrived at the restaurant, everyone parked next to each other and started getting out of their cars. Suddenly, 4 black SUV's came rushing into the parking lot, surrounding us. Noah's arm instinctively wrapped around me and pushed me so I was behind him.

All of the doors opened and out came several men in black suits. The last person to exit the car was the very last person I ever wanted to see.

My father.

"My. Looks like quite the family gathering we have going on here. Ever crossed your minds that you're missing a member?" He asked with a wide grin.

From the corner of my eye, I saw my moms hand move up to cover her mouth. I turned my head and saw that tears had started to form in her eyes.

He looked at all of our confused faces before scoffing and making his way towards Noah and I. His grip on my waist got tighter the closer he got to us.

"Oh don't bother, I don't want her anyways." He said while giving me a dirty look.

I looked down and tried not to cry. Why did I always let his words get to me?

"What the fuck do you think you're doing here?" Noah asked angrily.

"Well a little birdie told me that my wonderful daughter had a dance recital so I decided to come see it." He said as he looked over to the shocked Charli.

"Who told you?" My mom asked from across the parking lot.

"Why it was Charli herself." He said while keeping eye contact with Noah.

Everyone's attention immediately turned to Charli who was now trying to hide her face. My mom reached her hand out and turned Charli's face towards hers so she could speak to her directly.

As my mom continued to angrily yell at her in Italian, Noah's hand moved from my waist to my left hand. He reached for my ring finger and slowly slipped my wedding ring off. I was confused but I didn't want to draw any attention to what he was doing so I stayed still.

Once he removed it, he put his hand down and then slipped his own ring off. When he had both rings in his palm, he arranged them so mine was directly in the center of his. He let them rest together when there was a small beep.

"When are you going to learn-" Noah started with a shake of his head before my father interrupted him.

"Learn what? You don't know anything about running a mafia do you? No you don't cause you're just a stupid little bo-" He stopped his sentence short as a shot rang throughout the air.

He fell to his knees as a dark red spot began growing on the shirt of his suit. Slight grunts of confusion and pain came from him as his hand moved up to feel the growing spot of red.

The gasps and shouts of the men behind him were heard before they stopped too. I looked up to see them all on the ground. Dead.

"When will you learn that I always have the upper hand." Noah said darkly as the light left my fathers eyes.

He was finally gone.

Charli's cries rang in my ears as I stood watching everything unfold. After standing for what felt like an eternity, I felt warm arms wrap around my body. Noah left a kiss on the top of my head as I gripped onto his shirt for dear life.

Cries slowly started falling past my lips as my knees gave away. I couldn't decide if I was upset or this was the best thing to ever happen to me.

"Baby everything is going to be okay." Noah whispered to me, trying to calm me.

"I'm not upset. This is the best thing that you ever could've done for me." I told him as I wrapped my arms around his neck and planted a deep kiss on his lips.

"Come on. Let's go home." He said as he pulled me back to the car.

After he put me in the car, he went to go talk to his parents and my mom. Charli was a bawling mess in the back of our moms car.

Once he finished talking to them, he met another black SUV and started talking to Curtis. That took another 30 minutes so I called Riley to fill her in on some details.

~That Night~

I was laying on Noah's chest with his hands running through my wet hair. We had just taken a bath and had hot shower sex. I swear I hadn't left Noah's arms since earlier that day.

"Noah?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Yes babygirl." He said while stopping his hand movements.

"What are you going to do about the Italian Mafia? They don't have a leader anymore." I said while sitting up slightly.

"Well technically I would be the leader since he doesn't really have a next of kin and I'm the one that killed him but I've actually found someone else to take over." He said while moving his hands to my waist.

"Oh really. Who?" I asked, confused on how he handled the situation so fast.

"You." He said with a smile.

"W-what? Noah I don't understand. You're making me, the girl who doesn't know how to run a mafia at all, the leader of the Italian Mafia?" I asked him, sitting up fully.

"Yes. We are going to blend our two together but your name will be official on all the documents. I can do everything for you I just needed another name." He explained, pulling me back onto his chest.

"Oh. Well then I guess I'm the leader of the Italian Mafia now." I said with a giggle.

"Yes you are." He said with a chuckle.

"Can we go to bed now? Today has been a lot." I said with a yawn.

"Of course baby. I love you so much." He said while kissing the side of my head.

"I love you too."

A/N-

Hi besties! I read half of this to edit it but it's literally three a.m. so I will edit the rest a different time. If there are any mistakes, ignore them lol. Also I skipped the smut just to spite all of the people that complained last time. This was actually trash but I don't care. I'm aware this is short. Love you all so much! Bye besties!