Chapter Twenty-One

Dixie's Pov:

After Noah left me in the shower, I was beyond pissed. I decided while we were on the plane that I would tease him too but not as much as he was me cause I don't think I can handle that.

Once I finished my shower, I got out and decided to put on the least amount of clothing as possible. Wearing a crop top and booty shorts, I grabbed my phone and ran down the stairs to see Noah locking all of the doors and windows.

"Once I finish this we can head ou-" He stopped his sentence midway through as he turned around to see me.

"What in the hell are you wearing?" He asked as he came up the stairs.

"What do you mean? I'm wearing clothes." I said innocently.

"Barely. You know what it's fine, just know this is all going to add up to a punishment." He said as he turned away from me and walked down the stairs.

I followed him and headed to the front door, grabbing my purse and opening the door. I went out to the car as Noah locked the door and came over to me. He opened the door for me then went around and got in on his side of the car. As he pulled away, his hand met my thigh, moving higher than he usually put it.

The tension between us was higher than it ever had been before. After Noah pulled into a parking spot, his hand came up to my neck and pulled me towards him. He left an aggressive kiss on my lips and pulled away to glare at me.

"Behave yourself or I will make sure you never want experience pleasure again." He said sternly, letting go and turning to his door.

I sat in shock as my door was pulled open and Noah's hand was placed in front of me. I took it and stepped out of the car, feeling the late summer air hit me.

Noah pulled me directly from his car to the tarmac and onto a private jet. When we got on I saw that nobody else was on the plane except for a flight attendant.

"Where's Curtis?" I ask as Noah sits down in one of the seats.

"He took Cali and the rest of our things on an earlier flight." He said while pulling me down in the seat next to him.

I nodded my head and buckled my seatbelt then waited for us to take off. Once the plane was in the air, I took off my seatbelt and stood up. I tried to make it look like I was looking at the snacks and drinks but I had a plan in play. Noah was going to feel just like I did when he left me in the shower.

After I looked at every last snack and drink there was, I made my way over to Noah. He was on his phone, checking emails, so I slowly went and sat on his lap.

"Hi love. Is everything okay?" He asked, putting his phone away and wrapping his arms around me.

"Yeah I'm fine. I just wanted to sit with you." I say innocently.

"Oh ok. Why don't you take a nap?" He said, putting his hand on the back of my head and leading it down to his shoulder.

"I'm not that tired." I said with a sigh.

I moved my body so I was straddling his hips and slightly moved myself against him. He moved his hands from my waist to my ass and forced my body to a stop.

"I know what you're doing Dixie, and you're not gonna like the outcome of it." He whispered in my ear.

I let out a groan and dropped my head. Noah sat and laughed at my frustration while moving his hands over my back. I looked at him with a scowl and went to stand up. Bfore I could he tightened his grip and pulled me back down.

"Where do you think you're going?" He growled in my ear.

"My own seat cause you're not giving me what I want." I said with a pout.