Chapter Nine

Noah's Pov:

When I woke up, I was surrounded in ecstasy. There was soft skin beneath my fingertips and the sent of lavender was blissful. I looked up and saw my future wife sleeping so peacefully with one of my many pillows wrapped in her arms. I don't know how we got to these sleeping positions but it was comfortable.

Her shirt had ridden up slightly so her mid-drift was showing. Her body was genuinely perfect. Her skin was flawless and everything was symmetrical. How did I get so damn lucky.

I slowly moved my hands over her body and kissed every place of exposed skin. I took the pillow out of her arms and replaced it with myself as she slowly started to wake, leaving one final kiss on her lips as she opened her eyes.

"Good morning love." I whispered to her.

"Good morning." She said back while smiling.

I played with her hair as we gazed into each other's eyes. The tension in the room was growing by the second and I could tell this was a very new feeling for Dixie as she was moving around so much. I grasped her thighs tightly in my hand and she stopped moving quickly.

"Hold still." I said sternly.

"Sorry." She whispered back.

I stared at her for a moment longer before I pushed her on her back and got between her legs. Her breath hitched in her throat and her body tensed. I moved down and started kissing her neck softly when she let out a slight moan. I loved the sound so much that I could live off of it.

"N-noah. I don't want to do this." She said while pushing her chest up into mine.

"It's okay love. We don't have to go all the way. You can always stop me if you're uncomfortable." I told her as I sat back on my knees.

"I'm sorry I stopped you." She said while looking down ashamed.

"No don't be sorry it's good that you stopped me. I never want to make you uncomfortable or hurt you in any way." I told her softly as I lifted her chin so I could look into her eyes.

She sat up and softly kissed my lips before she pulled away. I pushed her back down so her head was on the pillow.

"Just kisses?" I ask in a pouty voice.

"Okay only kisses." She said with a giggle as I attacked her neck with kisses.

I loved that sound so much that it drove me crazy. I kissed all the way up her neck and underneath her ear to her lips where I then gave her a few quick kisses before I got up to go take a shower.

"I had Thomas drop off a nice dress for you, it's in the guest room so you can go shower and change." I told her before I closed the door.

I got in the shower and let the water run over my head and face. What was this girl doing to me. Don't get me wrong, I've had girlfriends before but I was never very touchy with any of them. I had honestly never felt as strong of a connection to a woman before.

After I finished getting ready, I went to check on Dixie and see if she was ready to go yet. I knocked on the door and opened it before I got an answer.

"Hold- Noah I didn't say come in yet!" She scolded me.

I smirked when I heard footsteps coming from down the hallway so I quickly walked into the room and closed the door before the person could see Dixie.

I hadn't even looked at her yet, I was still searching around the room so when I finally looked at her I was shocked. She had her hands covering her exposed boobs and to say she looked hot was the understatement of the century. She had already put the panties I picked out for her, on.

"Sorry but not really." I said with a smile.

"Whatever. I need to finish getting ready so turn around." She told me sternly.

"Or I could help you." I said in a raspy voice.

She looked at me and contemplated letting me see her body when she nodded her head and turned around to grab the matching bra that went with her panties. She handed it to me before dropping her arm that was covering her chest.

I unhooked it and put it in front of her so she could put her arms through. She adjusted it so it was comfortable and I clipped it behind her. Next was the dress so she picked up the sleek black dress and unzipped the back before handing it to me to put it over her.

I smoothed it down her body and slowly brought my hands back up to do the zipper. After zipping it all the way up I leaned down and moved her hair to one side before starting to kiss her neck. There was a full length mirror in front of us so I put my hand underneath her chin to force her to look up at us.

"You are so undeniably gorgeous." I said in between kisses.

She smiled as she turned around to put her arms around my neck and bring me in for a kiss.

"Noah. I think I'm falling in love with you." She whispered to me after laying her head down on my shoulder.

I was in shock so I hadn't responded to her yet so when I felt her starting to pull away from me, I held on for dear life and lifted her up to spin her around the room.

"Me too." I whispered back after I had set her down again. She looked at me with the biggest smile and started laughing.

"I thought you were going to say I was crazy and call of the wedding." she said after catching her breath.

"I would never." I said trying to sound heartbroken and try to conceal my own laughter.

She pushed me down on the bed and straddled my hips before she leaned down to kiss my jawline to my neck. I've never let a girl be over control like this before. I always liked to be on top but with Dixie it was different. She could do something so terrible to me but I could never be upset with her.

"Alright love." I said with a slight groan. "We've got to go soon. I got us a reservation for the wine and cake tasting." I told her as I tried to push her off of me.

She sat up on her knees and put her hands on my chest to support herself.

"Oh how the turntables have turned." She said in a high pitched voice. I just laughed and lifted her hips up so I could get out from underneath her.

I went into the closet and got out the shoes I ordered for her then came back out and got on my knees in front of her to put them on. I slip the first one onto her foot and let out a giggle.

"The shoe fits. I guess we have to get married now." She said in a joking manner.

"I think we have that one covered." I said while standing up and pulling her up from sitting down.

We leave the room and go down to the car where Thomas is waiting for us. Once we are in the car we start moving while Dixie looks out the window.

"Love, what do you think about staying with me until the wedding?" I ask her hopefully.

"I don't know. My dad would probably try to send his men after you." She said while rolling her eyes.

"Oh we don't need to worry about that. The German Mafia is the best in the game." I tell her going into business mode.

"I would love to but I'd have to ask my parents first." She says as she leans into my side.

"I really hope you do. That was the best night I've had in years and I love that the rest of our life is going to be like that." I tell her as I grab her hand. I can see her slightly blush.

Oh Dixie Jane. I can't wait to make you my wife.

A/N- I wrote a short chapter cause I was bored and it was 2 a.m. so why not. Still haven't gone to sleep but whatever. There is probably going to be a time skip because these first 9 chapters have all been focused on like one week so I feel like it's getting boring. Please tell me if there are any mistake's cause I don't like to proof read and edit. Also someone should be mean to me cause I'm bored and wanna start an argument.