Chapter Eleven

Dixie's Pov:

After getting upstairs, I contemplated not doing it but decided against it after remembering Noah's words. I was nervous but I knew Noah would stop at any indication that I was uncomfortable or not enjoying what he was doing.

I removed my clothing and then got into bed cause our room was very cold. Ten minutes later, Noah still hadn't come upstairs so I grabbed my phone off of the night stand and started scrolling through instagram.Another 30 minutes goes by and Noah still hasn't come upstairs. I got bored on my phone so I rolled onto my back and decided to take a nap so I pulled the covers up to my chin and closed my eyes. Just before I was going to fall asleep, I heard the door open quietly and then close again.

"Oh love. Don't think that you get to fall asleep like that." He tells me as I open my eyes.

"You were taking to long and my phone got boring." I tell him as I sit up.

"Lay on your back." He says sternly as he crawls in next to me.

I flopped down again and waited for what he was going to do next. He had taken his dress shirt off already so it was only his pants left. He moved so he was in between my legs and I froze since I was completely naked. I tried to move my hands down to cover myself but Noah caught them before they could dip below the covers.

"No. Keep your hands above your head." He said while moving them up.

I let out a shaky breath and let him continue. He held eye contact with me for a moment longer before putting his lips on mine and then kissing down my jaw and neck until he got to my pulse point. He started leaving hickeys all over my skin from my chest to my waist. He never went below my bellybutton to ensure my comfort and I was extremely happy about it. He stopped for a moment to catch his breath.

"Can I touch you please?" He asked me, practically begging.

"Yes. Only touch though." I told him. I didn't know if I was ready to go all the way yet.

Slowly, his hand moved from the side of my head down under the covers and in between my legs. When he made first contact my eyes closed and I threw my head back in ecstasy. I moved my hands to wrap around his neck and let out a string of moans from his quick movements.

He stopped and pulled his hand away from me and put it on my stomach. I opened my eyes and looked at him to see a scowl on his face.

"Hands above your head or I will stop." He told me as he grabbed my wrists and forced them up above my head.

"Sorry." I said shakily.

He reached his hand down again moved his head down to kiss my neck. My back started arching into his chest and I heard a low deep chuckle from him. He started moving down my body, going past my bellybutton, and making me more nervous.

"Noah. What are you doing?" I said while trying to close my legs.

"Do you trust me?" He asked while removing the covers from over his head.

"Yeah." I told him honestly.

"Okay then let me do this. You can stop me at anytime if you're not enjoying it." He said while moving his hands to spread my thighs.

Why not, my conscious told me. I put my head back on the pillow and let Noah continue. He started by kissing my thighs and leaving hickeys then pushed my legs up so my knees were bent but still open. He started lightly leaving kisses on my most sensitive area but gradually started to get more aggressive. It was a new feeling but I didn't hate it.

Slowly, he added his tongue making me arch my back and let out more distressed moans. The pleasure was getting more and more overwhelming, my mind is telling me to pull away but my body wouldn't let me. Having to keep my hands above my head is getting harder and harder.