Chapter 17

Aquarius P.O.V

I was in the kitchen just thinking about my weird interaction with Gemini. When Sagittarius suddenly appeared out of nowhere. People were screaming in the living room and Sag startled me. A bolt of lightning hit the ground a few feet away from him. He screamed, I screamed, everyone screamed. The two of us naturally being the only two in the kitchen ran to where everyone else was. I was met with complete chaos.

Scorpio was holding a melted phone, the painted rocks that sat on the window sill were levitating, people were yelling at each other, and Queen Ophiuchus had just walked in the door. 

"Quiet!" She yelled.

Everyone shut up.

"What happened?" She asked.

Everyone started talking at once.

"One at a time."

Cancer raised her hand. Ophiuchus nodded at her.

"Okay so what I saw was we were just chilling. Aqua was in the kitchen, gemini then went in the kitchen while everyone was gone Scorpio was a complete ass and melted Cap's phone. The Sag disappeared and then he and Aqua cam eimto the room an you​ came here but Cap made some rocks float too. Isn't this fucking crazy?"  She explained.

"Okay Aqua or Sagittarius tell me what happened in the kitchen."

"I was just sitting here watching everything in the living room and poof I dissapeared. I land in the kitchen and Aqua shot a lightning bolt at me. Then I came back to the living room." Sag answered. 

"Okay, I will go back to the lab to tell Sun you guys stay here."