Chapter 13

Taurus P.O.V

My eyes blinked open. I was in a hospital like room with rows of beds and all the new people I met were in them some awake and sitting up others still unconscious. On either side of me there were two boys I think Aries and Gemini​ if I'm remembering correctly. On the other side of Aries there was my new friend Pisces she was still asleep though. 

I looked at my arm and saw I was hooked up to something, but why? Then I remembered. In that cave something exploded and we all passed out. I remember some weird feeling before I blacked out. 

Then Queen Ophiuchus came in with a smaller girl who looked our age. 

"Good job everyone, you successfully got Castor and we have him in a cell downstairs. You are free to go tomorrow but today stay and rest up." She said.

Wow the queen really cares about us, which is unexpected because I don't know if we all really care for each other but we should now that I think about it. Maybe I should start. Who do I care about? Virgo obviously, my new friends Pisces and Cancer. But that's about it. Alright it's decided I'm going to be friends with all of these people maybe more with one, but who knows what the future holds. 

Who will be my first target. I scanned the room aware the queen was talking and ignoring it. There! Libra. Perfect pick she looks like a nice person. 

"You will be working in teams I believe this will boost our chances against Orion incredibly because you will work together which gets things done quicker and more efficiently, and the world needs to be rid of Orion. You can rest today and get to know each other better because you never know who your partner will be but in two days we will start training." Ophiuchus continued.

"Umm miss I have a few questions." Virgo said.

"Okay I will answer if I can." 

"First what are our teams? And second who is the girl standing by you?" She asked.

"This is my daughter Andromeda." 

"Mom you finally said it right thank you!" Andromeda interrupted.

"I've been practicing honey." Ophiuchus answered.

Probably noticing our confused looks Andromeda said

"I'm transgender. This is my new name. I just picked it recently so my mom I guess was practicing how to say it."

"Good for you." Cancer spoke up. "Andromeda's a beautiful name." 

"Thank you." Andromeda said shyly.

"Your welcome."

"Okay now that you've met my daughter I will tell you your teams or partners there will only be two of you in each team so there will be six teams." Ophiuchus said.

"First team is Aries and Cancer. Second team is Taurus and Gemini. Third team is Virgo and Aquarius. Fourth team is Libra and Scorpio. Fifth team is Leo and Sagittarius. Last team is Capricorn and Pisces. I'll explain why I put you together tomorrow. For now rest up."

Then she left. 

______________________________________________

Time skip to the next day

Still Taurus P.O.V

So, I made friends with Libra yesterday and she is so interesting! Like did you know her and Aquarius her best friend who I'm thinking should be my next target sneak out of the castle sometimes and go get ice cream and then go to the closed beach at night! I wished V did stuff like that with me but maybe one of my new friends will!

So I got out of bed in a very happy mood and went downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast where Virgo and Cancer were cooking and Leo and Aries were annoying them. 

I walked over too them. 

"What are you guys making?

"Eggs and waffles." Virgo said. "Well we're at least trying too."

"What's stopping you guys?" I asked. 

"Leo and Aries decided this was the best thing to do with their morning." Cancer answered.

She shot a glare at them. Aries slowly walked into the living room. 

"I'm going to watch TV!" He called.

Sure. What a coward. But Leo was still here.

"V, you look cute with flour on you nose."

"Shut up Leo." Virgo growled.

"What can't a guy pay you a compliment?"

Before Virgo could respond I dragged him into the living room, sat him down on the couch and left back to the kitchen. But before I got there I heard Cancer and Virgo  screaming.

I ran in and was met by Virgo with a vine wrapped around her hand and along it were flowers, they were really pretty flowers I don't know why Virgo was so freaked out.

She started to hyperventilate.

"They..... Came....... Out of........ My hand."