Chapter 12

Pisces P.O.V

We all landed in a dark cavern with the usual stalagmites and stalactites except there was a faint glow coming from down the tunnel. 

"Should we go see what the light is?" Capricorn asked.

"Yeah that's probably where the guy we need to find is." Aries answered. 

So we all headed towards a mysterious light which was a stupid idea in my opinion but okay. 

We came to a really big room with a high ceiling and no furniture except for a desk and chair in one corner. There was also a boy standing in the middle of the room with his back to us. 

Suddenly he turned around and he was really hot not going to lie. Wow. That jaw could cut something. 

"Hello I assume you are the group of teenagers my father said was coming. What he didn't tell me," he said eyes flicking over to Cancer "Was that such a beautiful girl would be in the group." 

Then he walked over to her and kissed her hand. She yanked it away.

"Feisty. Well I'm Castor."

So he's the guy we have to get. 

"Well castor, don't ever touch me again and if you think I'm so pretty you'll come with me won't you?" Cancer said glaring at him.

"No can do princess because I know why your here." He replied smirking. 

"I guess we'll have to do this the hard way then." Sagittarius said.

"Bring it on."

Sagittarius lunged at Castor and punched him in the gut. But then Castor split into two people and the second new Castor knocked Sagittarius down. 

Aries and Leo looked outraged so then they attacked the two Castor's. But got knocked down. Soon all the boys were laying or sitting on the ground. 

"I've had enough of this." Cance declared and then she whispered to us "Three of you take new Castor, me and two others will take old annoying Castor." 

So me and Cancer and Taurus went to get old Castor and Aquarius, Libra, and virgo went to new Castor. 

Taurus kneed him in the balls. Then he doubled over groaning so I punched him in the face. Then me and The high fived.

"Not bad for two princess's!" She said.

I blushed. 

"Yeah not bad at all." 

Then I heard something hard hit the ground. Cancer had judo flipped old Castor and had him pinned to the ground. 

"Not bad for a girl." Castor spat out.

"Really bad for a supposed man." Cancer replied.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a glowing white ball and leo was inching towards it. I saw him grab it and throw it at Castor. It missed and hit the wall and broke into pieces. 

Smoke filled the room. And the last thing I remember was some weird sensation like something was going inside me and then I blacked out.