Chapter 16

Virgo P.O.V

Me and Libra walked out of the mansion and followed Queen Ophiuchus to a long black limo waiting for us in the drive way. We got in and the seats were so comfortable, I don't think I've ever felt anything like them before.  

"There a special kind of silk made only in the fire kingdom." Libra interrupted my thoughts. "My parents had it imported for their cars too." She explained.

"Oh cool." 

There was a very awkward silence for the rest of the ride. It's easy to forget Libra is a princess and so much richer than I am. She's not entitled or smug about it. But eventually you remember. Even if royalty feels bad that there better off tan the rest of the world, it's hard not to feel poor or like nothing around them. I'm sure Libra is a great person I just have to get used to her. It's especially hard for me because I am diagnosed with social anxiety and Taurus helps me meet new people but I'm going to have to be on my own with all these doctors and scientests who might run tests on me. And what if there's something seriously wrong with us? 

We pulled up to a huge building that did look like a testing or lab facility probably confirming my fears. 

When we got to the door a man dressed in a white lab coat opened the door.

He bowed. 

"My queen, I assume these are the girls you were talking about?"  He asked.

She nodded. 

We followed him inside. There were many hallways leading to rooms marked with things like lab #5 or testing facility #3. We were lead into the room lab #7. Where there were chairs around a table in the corner of the lab. Strangly there was no one in here but us. We sat down at the table.

"Hello, I'm Sun. You girls must be very confused about everything that's happening. Queen Ophiuchus will be leaving shortly and she will be back to pick you up. I will explain everything I can." He introduced himself to us.

After that Queen Ophiuchus stood up abrubtly and announced she had to leave. 

After she was gone he continued explaining.

"Whatever was in the smoke that made you black out has given you guys new abilities. Me and my team have been studying the smoke. We have a little bit of it. The queen notified us the second she got word of you two gaining new abilities, the rest of your friends have been put it quarintine until we figure out what they can do. Now can you two give me full stories of what happened?" 

*Time skip* 

Because I do not want to rewrite all of the explanations. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

After we explained Sun took us to meet the rest of his team. They are Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Earth, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. 

They ran some tests on us and determined we were both healthy and there was nothing wrong with us except some part of our brains had been changed. 

They also figured out that Libra could hypnotize people like she did with Aries but she can control the air too. I can also make people fall asleep along with the flower thing. Which I suppose will be useful, whenever someone annoying is talking to me I can just put them to sleep. 

Then Queen Ophiuchus came back​. She ran in panting. 

"4 more people have gained abilities."