Chapter 10

Libras P.O.V

I ran up the stairs to my room. Quickly making sure no one was following me I slammed the door and slid down to the floor. I buried my face in my hands and started to cry. Tears slipped down my cheeks and hit the floor.

Suddenly I heard knocking on my door. I wiped the tears off my face with my sleeve. I stood up and opened the door. Standing in front of me was Aries. 

"What do you need?" I asked looking confused.

"Oh I uh heard crying or something like that coming from your room so I just came over to check?" He said rubbing the back of his neck. He looked down embarrassed. 

"That's sweet." I said smiling. "Would you like to come in?"

"Sure." He said and nervously walked in.

He just stood in the middle of the room. 

"You can sit if you want." I said laughing a little bit.

"Ok."

He sat on the bed right next to me. 

"So uh are you okay?" Aries asked.

"Yeah. Just surprised that's all." I answered.

"Okay. You can talk if you want. It will probably make you feel better. But what do I know I'm not a therapist." He said looking very awkward.

"Okay I guess I'm just shocked and worried." I replied cautiously.

"About what?" He inquired.

"My parents have been kidnapped by some psycho lunatic who is probably going to kill them. And I'm worried about how Gem is going to take this. What if it really damages his mental health or mine or any of the other royalty." I ranted.

"You'll be okay and Gemini will too. So will your parents and the other royalty. You just have to stop worrying we will get them back so start packing for our mission to find the psycho lunatics son. Everyone will be fine. Okay?" He said.

"Wow." I exclaimed. "You are pretty good at making people feel better. I wasn't expecting that. Thought you'd be a stereotypical bad boy."

"Guess you just have to get to know me better." He said and then he left shutting the door behind him. 

So I did what he said and started packing. 

A little libra and Aries heart to heart there. Don't worry I'm getting to the action soon though. 

Bye xoxo, 

Syd