Chapter 2

Pisces P.O.V continued

Me  and Cancer swam back from the hall where the Mom and Dad were. When we got in Cance spun in circles before collapsing into a chair. 

I giggled.

"What's up with you?" I asked.

"Nothing, except have you seen the guy your supposed to marry. He's so cute!!!!" She squealed.

"Yeah he is. But I don't know if I will like him. Also girl, he was definitely checking you out." 

"You think?" She asked.

"Yeah totally."

"I don't know what someone like him would see in someone like me. I'm​ poor as hell. He is rich as hell note the difference." She said sadly.

"Cance you are amazing and no one cares how rich you are." I told her sternly.

"Thanks." She replied.

Then I flopped down on my bed. "I just wish they hadn't done that. Set me up with someone I don't even know."

"I know it sucks but it will be okay." She sat down next to me.  

"But just know if he hurts you I'll still beat his ass, even if he is adorable." She consoled me.

I laughed.

"How are you so good at making me feel better?" I asked her. 

She smiled 

"It's a talent."

Taurus P.O.V

I'm​ having an argument with my best friend, Virgo. She'd say something different but it's because she won't do anything remotely fun and outside. She just wants to stay inside and do nothing. Like read books. Boring. 

"I just want to have fun in my life for once V!" I complained.

She rolled her eyes. 

"You have fun all the time." 

"Name one time." I said.

She blanched. 

"Well yesterday....... The day before that....."

"Told you." I said feeling triumphant.

"Well fun or not I will not let you break the rules." She said.

"Break the rules who said anything about breaking any rules?" I asked her.

"You are not allowed to leave the castle without one of your parents and I do not qualify as one of them." She said.

It was my turn to blanch. I turned around and stomped back to my room.

"Stupid rules." I muttered.

She hurried after me but we where stopped by one of my parents guards.

"The King and Queen request you Princess Taurus." He said and then bowed. "Follow me if you will." 

I shot Virgo a look and mouthed Am I in trouble?? She made a confused face at me. I followed the guard to the throne room. There where my parents sitting there as overprotective and homophobic as always. See I had tried to tell them multiple times I like girls not boys but no it wasn't acceptable to be like that so I sat there and pretended to someone I'm not. 

"Taurus. We need to talk." My mother said. 

Oh no. Shit. They found out about my girlfriend didn't they. 

My mother is Gaia and my father is Prince Charming. I nodded at her dreading what she'd say. 

She continued. 

"As you now the other kingdom royal family's have children about your age. We are throwing a party for all royals of all kingdoms and you will attend."

I started to protest but she cut me off.

"No protesting it is not up for debate."

I looked to my father for help but he just agreed with Mother! 

"Fine." I said.

"Also." She added. "Go call that Liliana girl and tell he you can't see her anymore."

Tears welled up in my eyes.

I turned around and ran to my room. I opened the door to see Virgo sitting in a chair reading a book as usual.

"What they say?" She asked me.

"There's a gathering for all royals from all kingdoms next week and I have to attend and I have to break up with Liliana."

She blinked.

"Oh my gosh that's awful. Not the ball part the Liliana part." She said.

"I know and I have to wear a dress to the ball."  I complained.

"You always have to wear a dress." She pointed out.

"This one will be fancier than usual."

"You'll get to eat lots of food." She said.

My head snapped in her direction. 

"In that case. I'm in but first I have to call L."

"Okay. Here's your phone." 

I grabbed it, found Lil and dialed her number. She picked up after the second ring.

"Hey baby. How are you?" She asked.

"Hi Lil I'm not very good. I have to tell you something." I said. 

"Sure go ahead."

"My parents found out about us and we have to break up." I said. 

The tears we're falling harder now. 

"What! No!" She said sounding desperate.

"So, as much as it hurts good bye. I love you so much remember that." I said.

"Good bye I will forever cherish our time together Taur. I love you too." 

I sat down and Virgo comforted me. Great job Mom and Dad you ruined my picture perfect relationship.