17

At the next race

Jimins pov

I

look around and smile seeing jungkook giggling while talking to hoseok. I look him up and down and smirk "God I love him in those outfits~"

 I look him up and down and smirk "God I love him in those outfits~"

I walk over to him and he looks at me "hi hyung" I smile "hey. You alright?" he nods and I move my hand to his waist. Yoongi looks at me "you two together?" I shake my head "not yet. I'm taking him on a date later on~"

Jungkook giggles and leans into my touch. I see jin and namjoon stood away from the group and I see jin looking jungkook up and down and shaking his head

Jungkook looks at me and then over at jin and sighs looking away again.
I kiss his cheek "you'll have to talk to him again one day" he huffs "not right now. The race will start soon" I nod "alright bun"

Girls gather around us all and jungkook sighs and shoves past them. I keep my eyes on jungkook to make sure he's safe and I sigh a little when he walks to my car and climbs into it.

I look around "hmm...."
I then get an idea. I whistle loudly "EVERYONE OUT THE WAY SO I CAN GET TO MY PARTNER!" they all clear a path for me to my car. I walk to my car and climb in.

Luckily we have blackout windows so nobody can see inside. I look at him "you alright?" I see him fiddling with my mother's ring that I gave him. He nods "I'm fine..you sure you don't want one of the pretty girls doing the flag?"

I shake my head "nope. I've got the most stunning and gorgeous person on the planet to do it. They aren't pretty" he looks at me. I smirk "they're all fake. You're all natural~" he giggles a little and I move my hand to his thigh "will I get a reward if I win tonight?"

He smirks "you'll get a reward if you win a race against woojin~" my eyes widen a little.. Well that isn't the answer I expected..

He then places his hand on top of mine and I smile seeing the ring on his finger. I lift his hand to me and kiss his knuckles "we'll go on the date right after the race. I promise" he nods and then we both climb out of the car

All of the racers line up. Jungkook stands in front of us all, but in between mine and Jins car so he won't be hit when we start.

He smiles and raises the flag "ALRIGHT! TONIGHT IS JUST FOR FUN! READY BOYS!!" everyone cheers loudly and we all start our cars.
Jungkook winks at me "good luck~"

He then lowers the flag fast and we all start to drive as fast as we can.

I never thought I'd feel this way about someone...
Not the way I feel about jungkook anyway...
I've never felt like this before..